Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
From where I stand
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 1
| visibility 1,155

From where I stand

Nov 26, 2018, 1:56 PM

I'm a proud fan of a 12-0 Clemson team who just curb stomped their rival by 21 points. For those of you who don't understand why I'm proud of that here you go. As a fan from before Clemson was great I suffered through 5 years of getting heckled by USuC fans as they beat us every year and when we won the game was pretty decently fought on both sides. For 5 years these losses to USuC came too soon after a hefty loss to FSU typically who mind you we put an absolute beat down on as well. For the first time in 3 years we did not drop a game in the regular season that we should've won. Our team is healthy as we have been and our recruiting class for next year is looking great. We have the best coaching staff in the country and it's not even close and not one true fan can complain about wanting a new coach, I also remember when every other Clemson fan had a different complaint about our coaching staff in the past. Remember giving up 500 yards and losing at home to Pitt in 2016 and then turning right around and holding OSU to 215 yards in the playoffs then beating Alabama? Every game isn't perfect but winning is what matters on the field and our coaches and players have done everything we could ever ask from them, the winningest class in Clemson history, headed for another conference title and possibly a national title. I'm a proud Clemson fan and if you can't understand why then maybe you should find another bandwagon to join. Go tigers.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: From where I stand

Nov 26, 2018, 2:27 PM

I'm proud of the coaches, players and everything/everybody that has gone to make Clemson football to be the success that it is and has been. It's an unprecedented time of rarified air for sure. But Dabo's comments make it sound as though he's shopping around or at least has put out the word to come after him. I'd hate to see that happen. But life means change - sooner or later it's inevitable that Clemson will have a different head coach. Let's hope that it's a LOT later.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 1
| visibility 1,155
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic