Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
From today's Spartanburg Herald-Journal opinion column
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 12
| visibility 2,109

From today's Spartanburg Herald-Journal opinion column

Jan 8, 2014, 7:37 AM

‘GO TIGERS!’: Christopher Mace of Gaffney tells Tommy Robbins, David Presnell and the rest of the “Lamecock” nation to calm down and breathe. “I would be happy, too, if I had recent success over a team that had owned me over the past 100 years!” says Mr. Mace. “Please allow me to remind you that Carolina must beat Clemson 20 years in a row just to even the rivalry. Mr. Presnell, you can’t win your own conference, so why are you worried about the ACC? You were in the ACC at one time and decided to bail. You had no success then, so what makes you think now would be any different? No one asked or told you to leave the ACC. Quit worrying about Clemson and worry about USC. History repeats itself, doesn’t it? Yes, sir, it does. Enjoy success while it lasts. Go Tigers!”

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: From today's Spartanburg Herald-Journal opinion column

Jan 8, 2014, 7:45 AM

truer words never spoken

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jan 8, 2014, 7:47 AM

History is great but what about current events?

An Orange Bowl win from last Friday current enough for you?

Jan 8, 2014, 7:51 AM

Sorry we didn't win that illustrious "Bowl Season National Championship

ouch, that hurts...***

Jan 8, 2014, 8:08 AM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

ewe is a smartz feller***

Jan 8, 2014, 8:01 AM [ in reply to Re: From today's Spartanburg Herald-Journal opinion column ]

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-franc1968.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Current events show that the nation is going down the

Jan 8, 2014, 8:10 AM [ in reply to Re: From today's Spartanburg Herald-Journal opinion column ]

crapper ... and your head coach has a lame response to Dabo's zinger.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"When I was young, I was sure of many things; now there are only two things of which I am sure: one is, that I am a miserable sinner; and the other, that Christ is an all-sufficient Saviour. He is well-taught who learns these two lessons." -John Newton

Current events? 32-8 in last 3 years. Back to back to back

Jan 8, 2014, 8:36 AM [ in reply to Re: From today's Spartanburg Herald-Journal opinion column ]

10 win seasons (2-11 win seasons). An ACC Championship. An Orange Bowl win. A win over ranked LSU and UGA teams. A win over SEC power Auburn 2X. Top 10 finish for 2 years in a row.

Pretty current.

GO TIGERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Message was edited by: AThomas®

Message was edited by: AThomas®

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jan 8, 2014, 9:31 AM [ in reply to Re: From today's Spartanburg Herald-Journal opinion column ]

Currently we have a BCS win to start 2014. You have a Capital One bowl win for 2014. Sorry our win this year trumps your win. Is this current enough for you? 2013 is gone. 2014 is all that matters now based on your coot logic. If history doesn't count then my logic is correct right?

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jan 8, 2014, 8:47 AM

I always love when someone writes an editorial post or article telling someone else to "not worry about" the other team.

Why is this guy worried enough about SC to feel the need to write an editorial review about it?

Maybe he should take his own advice and quit worrying about SC and just worry about Clemson.

Tell 'em coot

Jan 8, 2014, 8:53 AM

Irony ?

Says the Capon on a Clemson message board

Jan 8, 2014, 8:57 AM [ in reply to Re: From today's Spartanburg Herald-Journal opinion column ]

Oh the hypocrisy and the irony !!!!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together.

Re: Your envy is showing again.***

Jan 8, 2014, 9:35 AM [ in reply to Re: From today's Spartanburg Herald-Journal opinion column ]

Replies: 12
| visibility 2,109
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic