Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
From the bucknuts point of view...
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 7
| visibility 1,826

From the bucknuts point of view...

Mar 11, 2020, 10:22 AM

https://lettermenrow.com/ohio-state-football-recruiting/ohio-state-buckeyes-recruiting-clemson-tigers-battle-in-2021/

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: From the bucknuts point of view...

Mar 11, 2020, 10:45 AM

He has already missed on Hancock.

Sounds like they are getting used to losing to Clemson.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

GO TIGERS!!!

Fat Baby Ryan Day and His Bunch of Bald Jersey Wearin Rust

Mar 11, 2020, 10:45 AM

Belt Meth heads are like rats in the hold. Too bad we can't get them out of Hilton Head and Myrtle.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Mar 11, 2020, 10:48 AM

I'd guess looking up at Clemson is an uncomfortable point of view for Ohio State fans. Articles like this one do suggest that the Buckeyes at long last may be waking up to the idea that lil ole Clemson could be a competitor.

I have no idea where the players they talk about might end up.

Ohio State has a student population of 66,000. Clemson has 23,000 students.
TOSU is located dead in the middle of Columbus, a city of 900,000 people. Clemson is Clemson.
TOSU is in the middle of Ohio where the winters are cold, snowy and windy. Clemson is in the south.
Dabo Swinney is established, has won 2 of 4 Nattys in recent years and has a stable staff.
Ryan Day just completed his first full year as head coach after Urban Meyer was run off for misconduct and half of Day's staff have only been at OSU for 1 year.

Seems like the better choice is obvious, but maybe that's just my bias.

Go Tigers!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Another deciding factor . . .

Mar 11, 2020, 11:49 AM

tOSU cannot seem to figure out how to beat Clemson in football regardless of the decade or the era.

That should be the straw that breaks any camel's back!!!

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Mar 11, 2020, 10:51 AM

Thanks for the post! Sounds like they are more worried about us than we are about them.

I count 5 of em he's wrong about LOL

Mar 11, 2020, 11:01 AM

Mar 11, 2020, 11:48 AM

Pretty crazy that (according to them), we're recruiting the top RB in the class as a DB.

How loaded do you have to be before you just start taking all the top players and switching their positions to fit your need. We Too Deep!

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 7
| visibility 1,826
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic