Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
From coot
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 16
| visibility 1

From coot

Jun 9, 2019, 11:27 PM

central:
l Not sure how true it is, but heard Momma Burch now works for Hood construction and got a nice promotion.
true?

https://southcarolina.forums.rivals.com/threads/jordan-burch.298813/#post-4505063

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

They’re consumed by drama and rumors, I wouldn’t give

Jun 9, 2019, 11:39 PM

Much credit to anything written on that board.

Hood construction = coot construction?

Jun 9, 2019, 11:49 PM

just curious what the implications are there..

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Hood construction = coot construction?

Jun 10, 2019, 12:00 AM

just curious what the implications are there..

Coach fuzzchump is about to get a spanking from ol' johnny law

Re: From coot

Jun 10, 2019, 12:14 AM

Taters?

Jun 10, 2019, 12:25 AM

The rubes from Klemptech that get better educations and higher paying jobs than coots.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Anybody that says Coach Brownell is the best coach to come through Clemson is going to start an argument." -JP Hall

Jun 10, 2019, 7:01 AM [ in reply to Re: From coot ]

"Tater?"

Since Clemson is northwest of them, they think we're in Idaho. Geography isn't one of their strong suits.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

You are on to something. If you extend a line from Cluck U

Jun 10, 2019, 10:13 AM

through Clemson to goes right through Idaho.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jun 10, 2019, 12:47 AM

Saw that a couple of days ago, but didnt wannt to give it any press. Dont know anything about it, or even what Hood Construction is. Either way, I refuse to do what they did about XT coming here. Besides, last I checked the construction booster I know about for them was in Rock Hill. Just my .02 cents.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

but everything they said about XT were baseless allegations?***

Jun 10, 2019, 3:21 AM

Jun 10, 2019, 8:04 AM [ in reply to Re: From coot ]

Hood Construction is located across from the fairgrounds on Shop Road near the Roche. We know him through high school baseball. He’s a good man so I’m not sure he would do something like this. He’s a gamecock but a believe a Citadel grad so who knows. My son worked for him the summer before going to Clemson. Made my son study extra hard after 3 months of construction work. Didn’t want to do that for a living.

Jun 10, 2019, 8:30 AM

I too know the Owner of Hood Construction. Not sure about being a Gamecock fan, but he is a Citadel Grad. He's an honorable, professional man. To assume wrong doing here is, in my opinion, way out of bounds.

Fact is, the Burch family lives in Columbia and does not plan to move to Clemson when Jordan comes to Tigertown. Glad she found a new position.

I have a couple of cousins who are Citadel grads...

Jun 10, 2019, 11:04 AM [ in reply to Re: From coot ]

I have no clue why, but Citadel grads "seem" to have a gravitational pull towards ole' coot u... totally baffling to me...

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

From their own message boards

Jun 10, 2019, 8:11 AM [ in reply to Re: From coot ]

Burch's Mom made a visit last week without her son. Never on the up and up when parent is visiting with the kid.

Scuttlebutt is they've both turned each other in, Clemson for improper contact and UofSuC for improper benefits.Like said, that is scuttlebutt and not proven fact.

Xt's Dad carwash, the rent/leased land was Sold not the business. Money didn't go to Dad. However,had he had the right to legally sell it,it's not against the rules.

^^ Parent is visiting withOUT the kid.^^^ My mistake

Jun 10, 2019, 8:44 AM

Meant without instead of with. Parents visiting without ther kid raises Red Flag.

Like said in another thread, hope he commits to Clemson, if he doesn't, there's several other 4/5 star LB's in line for the scholly.

Jun 10, 2019, 2:48 AM

What they still fail to understand, and what is most embarrassing for them, is that they compete in the same state as we do, and we have won a pile of championships, and they only have one in their history of over a 100 years. Plus, most of their games played against us, was at their home field, and Clemson leads our FB Rivalry, 70–42–4!!! A 28 game winning record over the coots is about impossible to ever bring it back to even!!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Coots wrong

Jun 10, 2019, 10:08 AM

Hood Construction's Vice Pres, Construction Management and it's Senior Project Manager are both Clemson grads.

The owner, Mark Hood went to Citidal.

This rumor has been circulating around for some time now.

Coots will grasp onto any thread, no matter how slim.

Xavier Thomas says hi

Replies: 16
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic