Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
From Yahoo Sports...
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 6
| visibility 1,399

From Yahoo Sports...

Aug 12, 2020, 8:34 AM

https://sports.yahoo.com/cancelling-college-football-season-union-113456784.html
https://media.zenfs.com/en-GB/the_guardian_765/a7916fd82aa4fec37d5f64e57b81fc7a">

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: From Yahoo Sports...

Aug 12, 2020, 8:41 AM

I wouldn't believe it if Yahoo said Day was Night,and Night was Day.
Besides,they have cut off all access to commenting on this,or any article,to the point fewer and fewer people,myself included go there for news of any kind.

There is probably some truth in this.***

Aug 12, 2020, 8:42 AM

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

The Artist Formerly Known as "The FIGHTINGDABOS"

Aug 12, 2020, 8:48 AM

So many sentences in this article caused me to pause and want to stop reading due to the severe political slant in it. However, when I got to this sentence, I quit reading and can no longer take the article seriously ...

Despite this, the mostly white NCAA, college athletics directors and coaches have required the majority Black workforce to soldier on for the last several months.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"When I was young, I was sure of many things; now there are only two things of which I am sure: one is, that I am a miserable sinner; and the other, that Christ is an all-sufficient Saviour. He is well-taught who learns these two lessons." -John Newton

Aug 12, 2020, 8:59 AM

Lmao! Hilarious isn't it? Black people literally fought to be able to play college football and yet after winning that right it's now evil exploitation to allow them to play college football.

Aug 12, 2020, 9:19 AM

Tsk, tsk!

YOU are no longer allowed to express an interpretation of history that relates to another race. If another ethnicity wants to reinterpret our mutual history by an illogical standard, you must allow it.

Linear thinking is so white. The National Museum of African American History told me so.

What time is it? Oh, that's right: telling time by a clock is a linear concept, too. Sorry; take as long as you want to express yourself within the guidelines you've been guilted into accepting.

Work will wait.

Aug 12, 2020, 9:05 AM

This is honestly the first thing that came to mind when I heard the news. I suspected the hostage demand list originally issues by Big 10 players association (or whatever they are calling themselves) would only further throw a wrench in an already bleak prospect of having FB season. Thats not a position for or against demands, just that the timing couldn’t be worse if they actually wanted to play this year.

Replies: 6
| visibility 1,399
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic