Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Friday night is not going to be easy
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 12
| visibility 1

Friday night is not going to be easy

Oct 8, 2017, 3:34 PM

Syracuse is going to play hard and they have some good players.
The QB and 2 WRs are having great seasons.
A short week and possibly a backup QB playing , we will see what the Tigers are made of .
Still should be a sure win but this game has trap
Written all over it.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Friday night is not going to be easy

Oct 8, 2017, 3:39 PM

Have you not seen the 2017 Tiger D play/ The O lone for the case is worse than sieve! Were you at the game in DV last year when their QG took a couple of clean but hard hits and was no longer in the game? I get your point but we are sim ply too big, too strong, too experienced. tigers cover whatever the spread turns out to be!

Oct 8, 2017, 3:51 PM

Amir Trapp

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-74tiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Do we have to have posts like this every week

Oct 8, 2017, 3:59 PM

we don't play a top 25 team?

I think we all understand that any team is capable of beating us if we lose focus and make a lot of mistakes.

However, what matters is that the TEAM (i.e., the coaches and players) remain focused and perform their tasks properly. We are the most consistent football team over the past few years, and currently have the longest winning streak in college football. We have an insane number of wins in a row against both ranked and unranked teams. I don't think we need to worry that this team will somehow lose focus or fail to realize that Syracuse (or any other team) is capable of beating us.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"All those 'Fire Brownell' guys can kiss it." -Joseph Girard III

"Everybody needs to know that Coach Brownell is arguably the best coach to come through Clemson." -PJ Hall

Why do you think Dabo started subbing

Oct 8, 2017, 4:00 PM

early in the 2nd quarter on a humid day? Possibly so our guys are fresh and hungry to go take the win in New York? We have better players. All our Tigers have to do is be All In and stay on target to go to 7-0. Go Tigers!!!!

Message was edited by: AThomas®

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

That place is hot and noisy too.

Oct 8, 2017, 4:09 PM

Don't leave that out.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Oct 8, 2017, 4:14 PM

As long as the posters on this board stay focused we can't loose

Oct 8, 2017, 4:33 PM

We play awfully fast on that turf. I just don't think Cuse has the horses to keep up with us.

badge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Oct 8, 2017, 5:04 PM

I will not speak defeat over our Amazing
guys!!! I will just continue to pray for safe travels to and from, Injury free game, and good sportsmanship.
As for the coaching and playing, I will leave in the hands of Dabo and co. GO TIGERS!!!
The next game is the most important game..next man up!!!

Oct 8, 2017, 5:04 PM

I will not speak defeat over our Amazing
guys!!! I will just continue to pray for safe travels to and from, Injury free game, and good sportsmanship.
As for the coaching and playing, I will leave in the hands of Dabo and co. GO TIGERS!!!
The next game is the most important game..next man up!!!

Oct 8, 2017, 5:44 PM

How easy will it be for the Orange?

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Oct 8, 2017, 5:52 PM

That place is a noisy sauna! The last time we were up there they played their a#### off. Our team this year seems to thrive on the road. Let's continue the streak and LEAVE NO DOUBT!!!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Oct 8, 2017, 6:13 PM

I looked at stats on NCAA and they have Syracuse ranked 86th in rushing offense. I can't see a team 86th in rushing offense beating Clemson. Generally when Clemson loses it is to teams that run the ball well.

Replies: 12
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic