Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Frank Ladson - any chance he’ll be back for VT
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 8
| visibility 2,613

Frank Ladson - any chance he’ll be back for VT

Dec 1, 2020, 9:00 PM

I’d love to see him and Ngata back for the ACCCG. Especially if Ladson could work out the drops. Would be a huge add.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Frank Ladson - any chance he’ll be back for VT

Dec 1, 2020, 9:15 PM

Those two have had opportunity galore since arriving on campus to make plays! Ngata can't stay healthy long enough and Ladson is inconsistent with his hands. Now he's getting banged up too. I had the highest of hopes for Ngata. Ladson reminded me more of AJ Green and Ngata more of a Julio Jones! Imagine those two when they were in college on the same offense!!!!!

But, as long as EJ Williams, Spector, Rogers, Powell, Swinney are all healthy I feel we will be good at the WR position. This is supposed to be Ladsons and Ngata intro to the rest of college football; SMH. I can only hope they are ready or at least Ladson!

Get well soon Tigers!

2024 purple level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dec 1, 2020, 9:18 PM

Forgot Powell too!!

Dec 1, 2020, 9:19 PM [ in reply to Re: Frank Ladson - any chance he’ll be back for VT ]

My b, see it now. Wife was talking....

Dec 1, 2020, 9:23 PM [ in reply to Re: Frank Ladson - any chance he’ll be back for VT ]

I think Ladson it is mental at this point personally. I know we keep hearing that Ngata is supposedly the best of the lot from Coach Swinney, but Ladson is impressive when the light is on. Ngata? Who knows at this point, sure he has combined for 20 catches between both of his Seasons yet. He certainly looks the part at least. Hopefully the kid can get healthy, especially next year when we will have to lean heavily upon him. I also have tremendous hopes for Ajou Ajou; but between now and next season that young man better get in a committed relationship with the jugs machine. I see tremendous upside with him but in the meantime he still needs to learn how to be a wide receiver and catch the ball. It's not a knock on him, I know he's actually still fairly new to the game. I really look forward to seeing what he can do in about 2 years.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dec 1, 2020, 9:39 PM

Dacari Collins - WR
Beaux Collins - WR

The soon to be Juniors Ladson and Ngata will have some heat on them too! I like these two prospects. EJ Williams and Spector will have to lead the way early next season if Ladson and Ngata are still not ready!

Beaux Collins was DJU's #1 WR in H.S. they play at the highest level in California H.S. Football. Kid is going to be excellent!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UaZzumMsJro

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qkUXHFe1Lg0

Dec 1, 2020, 10:29 PM

Well you also have Ross back anyway so not sure ladson and ngata are AS critical with a proven boundary receiver (he was out of place at field last year with higgins at boundary). I’d like to see something like Ross - Spector - Williams with ladson ngata aj aj and the freshman all competing for snaps. Larson’s speed would be game changing if he had reliable hands, it’s a #### shame.

Dec 1, 2020, 10:36 PM

Well you also have Ross back anyway so not sure ladson and ngata are AS critical with a proven boundary receiver (he was out of place at field last year with higgins at boundary). I’d like to see something like Ross - Spector - Williams with ladson ngata aj aj and the freshman all competing for snaps. Larson’s speed would be game changing if he had reliable hands, it’s a #### shame.

You thinking Ross will be back eh? I mean, "I hope so"! I worry about him worrying about the injury and going out there playing timid. Which is why he should come back! But, will he be tempted to go for the money? Would there be a bunch of money for someone who hasn't played and had a significant injury? Maybe not! Behooves him to come back as already said!

I was planning on life without him but you are correct! Ross at boundary would be something special. Splitting time with Ngata! Ladson splitting time with Williams. Spector in the slot but who we got behind him there? Swinney?

Dec 1, 2020, 11:28 PM

Losing Amari will hurt the worst imo. Playing every WR position is so Impressive and vital to our offense. I cant remember a WR we've had that is as good as him after the catch and in the open field.

Replies: 8
| visibility 2,613
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic