Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Found this gem on fgf
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 27
| visibility 1

Found this gem on fgf

Nov 5, 2018, 2:06 PM

Convo between 2 Gamecock fans on who from the SEC would be favored over Clemson on a neutral field,enjoy.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

That's laughable

Nov 5, 2018, 2:09 PM

can you imagine LSU's putrid offense against our defense?! And UK?! Let's get real here. UGA on a good day may be able to hang with us for a while but we would wear them down too.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: That's laughable

Nov 5, 2018, 2:12 PM

UK and Clemson being a pick em on a neutral site would cause Vegas to lose billions!

You would have to get your bet in, in the first 15 minutes..***

Nov 5, 2018, 3:19 PM

besides, give us SEC refs over ACC refs any day.

Nov 5, 2018, 4:16 PM

We would finally get to hold as much as our opponents!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Anybody that says Coach Brownell is the best coach to come through Clemson is going to start an argument." -JP Hall

We are definitiely no worse off in the Valley this year than

Nov 5, 2018, 5:08 PM

we are in Willie Brice...

both those teams would get shut out. no refs needed***

Nov 5, 2018, 2:15 PM [ in reply to That's laughable ]

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Found this gem on fgf

Nov 5, 2018, 2:14 PM

3 good defenses. 2 horrid offenses, 1 mediocre but relying on the run game is an easy way to go 3 and out against Clemson. Our offense is better than all 3 of these teams as well as our defense is the best in the country i'd say. We would win by 2 scores against UGA given we play without mistakes as they're very talented. But UK and LSU would be a blood bath, UK struggled to score on USuC.

Nov 5, 2018, 2:19 PM

You give me a non injured Clemson team and we would beat anybody on any given day and that includes Bama,although I know Bama would be favored.

Nov 5, 2018, 2:21 PM

LSU and UK are both out of the top 100 in total offense. They wouldn't cross the 50, just as USuC can't. We're the most balanced team in the country and it's showing now as we are still pretty healthy as we don't have to play our starters every game or snap and we're starting to mow teams over. I take us against the entire country at this point.

Those people are so stupid they are impossible not to hate

Nov 5, 2018, 2:20 PM

This goes way beyond delusional. Honestly its mostly just wishful thinking/hoping/praying because they know a merciless ### beating is heading their way and they just pray to God that whomever we draw in the playoffs can prevent us from winning yet another natty, while they lose to some scrub school in the Liberty Bowl - their annual WGAS post season game.

Re: Those people are so stupid they are impossible not to hate

Nov 5, 2018, 2:46 PM

I just can't generate hate for some of the Gamecocks. I've always tried to respect even those who unknowingly practice insanity and that seems to be rampant in Cootville. But I will have to give them credit for one of their favorite statements which states the Tigers have an easy schedule. They somehow seem to forget (or maybe it's by choice) our playing them contributes to our easy schedule. Most of the posters on FGF have not been found guilty of utilizing logic.

badge-ringofhonor-joe21.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nov 5, 2018, 3:37 PM

You got it Joe. I’d like to replace the Coots with a more challenging team as well. It sure would help our resume!

Nov 5, 2018, 4:28 PM [ in reply to Re: Those people are so stupid they are impossible not to hate ]

Joe ..... absolutely correct. We have the easiest schedule in the nation because we don't play anyone better than us ...... regardless of who we play!

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nov 6, 2018, 11:13 AM [ in reply to Re: Those people are so stupid they are impossible not to hate ]

Joe, How soon their older fans forget they had a losing record against the majority of ACC teams until this century!! Their younger fans have ZERO knowledge of the level of competition within the ACC despite the conference being down this year. Usuck fans would be shocked playing against a majority of ACC schools on a regular basis.

Go Tigers ??!!

Nov 5, 2018, 2:23 PM

like that the poster is a "well known member".that's really an assertive moniker,and what did he have to do to reach that stratospheric height?wonder what the other handles are like.any ideas?

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

null

Nov 5, 2018, 4:15 PM

by "member" they mean "dik"

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Anybody that says Coach Brownell is the best coach to come through Clemson is going to start an argument." -JP Hall

Nov 6, 2018, 10:26 AM

completely unrelated,but funny.chuckle every time I hear this ad for a small local gunshop on the radio.person doing the talking says:"we take good care of our customers,because we're not D##ks".-referencing the big box store.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

null

Like most topics those deluded inbreds discuss...

Nov 5, 2018, 2:27 PM

it is just another weak, sad, pathetic, and desperate attempt to distract them from the inevitable beatdown they know is coming in three weeks.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together.

Re: Like most topics those deluded inbreds discuss...

Nov 5, 2018, 2:58 PM

Basketball? Right?

Nov 5, 2018, 3:39 PM

Smh. Delusional, drunk & stupid is no way to go thru life. And yet they manage

welfare and meth***

Nov 5, 2018, 4:11 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together.

Nov 5, 2018, 7:09 PM

Delusional fandom. Vegas points on a neutral field: Clemson by 20 over UK; Clemson by 14 over LSU; Clemson by 3 over UGA; Alabama by 3 over Clemson.

2024 white level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nov 6, 2018, 10:31 AM

Imagine being fans of a team that has no chance against your rival ... and you know it . Then imagine , much like a child's " my daddy can beat up your daddy " claim ... pitting that team against teams that you'd hope could do the job that you know for sure your team cannot .

Coots have to live in the fantasy .

Message was edited by: Tigerdug23®

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

DB23

Nov 6, 2018, 10:40 AM

It’s their coping mechanism. Every morning when they wake up, they’re one day closer to a guaranteed a$$ whipping at the hands of Dabo and company.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

How do these people survive to adulthood

Nov 6, 2018, 10:51 AM

Good gravy they ate not just delusional but outright certifiable

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nov 6, 2018, 10:55 AM

We would be Favorite over everyone in the NATION not named Bama

They are in dreamland, aren't they!1 Bless their hearts!!***

Nov 6, 2018, 11:00 AM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 27
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic