Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Former Vandy Commit - 2014 Recruiting Depth?
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 3
| visibility 1,790

Former Vandy Commit - 2014 Recruiting Depth?

Jan 13, 2014, 10:18 AM

Kameron Uter, a former Vandy commit, speaks highly of Clemson in this AJC article. While our 2014 recruiting class appears to be relatively set at WR, I think this kid should warrant a significant look. Coach Reed apparently wants to offer him and he indicated that he is willing to play any where to help the team.

A potential MLB draft pick (top 10 rounds) with a 92 mph fastball would also fit nicely in Clemson's rotation.

Also the Coots comment at the end of the article is pretty entertaining. His handle is "WeRunTheEast", which clearly makes sense since they have played in the SEC championship game exactly once (and got pasted).

http://recruiting.blog.ajc.com/2014/01/12/ex-sec-commit-quickly-generates-interest-from-scouts/#sthash.Cn0Uy3O5.4vfCqYOq.dpbs

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Former Vandy Commit - 2014 Recruiting Depth?

Jan 13, 2014, 10:40 AM

Completely agree with you! We've got a lot of good receivers but the kid is willing to get moved around which a lot of kids wont come out and say right away. That shows how much he really cares about the game and not all about himself!!

Plus adding a big time pitcher to our rotation would be huge!! They need to take a very close look at this kid!!

Re: Former Vandy Commit - 2014 Recruiting Depth?

Jan 13, 2014, 10:47 AM

Clemson will take the kid from Durham (Thompson) if he decides on the Tigers as his next stop. Solid receiver.

Greyshirt?

Jan 13, 2014, 10:56 AM

Numbers are so tight I don't know how we could take him unless he's willing to greyshirt.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 3
| visibility 1,790
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic