Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Foreman, any news
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 9
| visibility 3,314

Foreman, any news

Nov 29, 2020, 12:01 PM

Saw where a Cajun said it was Clemson./ Daddy doesn't like LSU. Hopefully BIG Dave on our side gets the Family OK with him being so far from home

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Foreman, any news

Nov 29, 2020, 12:11 PM

I think we’re in the driver’s seat. He’ll be showcased as a true freshman on the big stage here, get the opportunity to rack up monster numbers in an aggressive scheme under the best defensive coordinator in the game alongside other 5* DL (no double teams), and win a bag full of rings before departing for the 1st round of the NFL draft. And the culture speaks for itself.

Nov 29, 2020, 12:15 PM

Agree, LSU looks like a "one and done" culture. Coach O is no Dabo and no Saban. They clearly have no plan for developing their kids beyond football. Winning is all they care about and when they stop winning, they stop caring.

2024 purple level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nov 29, 2020, 12:16 PM

He will be able to rotate & stay fresh & super powerful with our defense! I’m going to tell him just to come on to Clemson now. He’s got the tattoo anyway, it’ll be like making money not having to cover it up! Might could make it a Detroit lion....lol

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

We keep getting better & better everyday, in every way!
“The only disability is a bad Attitude” Dabo Swinney!!
Let’s Go Tigers!

Nov 29, 2020, 12:24 PM

Georgia has recruited like the best of anybody but they always choke. This year is gong to hurt them Because we know they will start next year 0-1.

They have to lose 2 to drop out of the top 5.....lol

They won’t be as good next year as they are this year. I do wish we could recruit OL like they do but, They wish they could recruit Defensive line like we do.

Could you imagine how unbeatable they old be with Dabo!

Puppies finally made up for that spanking the coots gave them at home last year.????????????

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

We keep getting better & better everyday, in every way!
“The only disability is a bad Attitude” Dabo Swinney!!
Let’s Go Tigers!

Nov 29, 2020, 12:34 PM

Has Smart ever had a DL drafted while at UGA over the last 5 years?

Nov 29, 2020, 12:50 PM [ in reply to Re: Foreman, any news ]

We're starting to get more blue chip o-lineman. Put several in the NFL and more will follow.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Can he play OL?

Nov 29, 2020, 12:28 PM

We have DL coming out of our ears. I would love to have him but geez please over recruit the OL for once.

Nov 29, 2020, 1:03 PM

How many are we signing this class?

Nov 29, 2020, 1:23 PM

wonderful question since this year's seniors can com back there is no telling how the numbers will work out for 21 and 22. even coaches arent sure at this stage how it will go I'll bet

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-74tiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 9
| visibility 3,314
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic