Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Foreman- How far does he drop in the final rankings?
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 5
| visibility 1

Foreman- How far does he drop in the final rankings?

Jan 27, 2020, 7:32 PM

Now that Foreman has committed to a non-SEC school, how many spots down does he drop in the composited from now to signing day?

Also, it seems like the services try to keep uncommitted players higher to increase hype and drive traffic, suspect that will come into play too...

I feel like he could play every game like the dude who gets his car messed up in Fast Times at Ridgemont High and they'll still find a way to have an SEC or OSU recruit at #1 overall.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Foreman- How far does he drop in the final rankings?

Jan 27, 2020, 7:50 PM

ESPN and eSec screw w/the numbers to influence recruits to sign w/schools that appear to be getting the best talent.

A recruit looks at that and figures there must be some reason why top recruits are going to XYZ Univ., and if I go there,they are going to be good with all that talent. The whole system is rigged.

Little old Clemson in a weak conference has no reason to be getting all these top recruits, so we will try to discourage other recruits or knock CU down so they don't end up being the number one in recruiting the best talent.

SEC draws the tv ratings. Acc does not. W/O Clemson, Acc tv ratings would be dismal. There would be no game day at an Acc campus. There would would be few if any prime time games on national tv w/o Clemson. And you would think the chithead ACC commish would see this and try to support us. When he has been interviewed at the natties w/CU as participant, he hardly mentions Clemson. And disrespects w/chitty schedules. We get no respect from Swofford and most ACC coaches.

So Dabo is correct to play the Little Ole Clemson card. He is in effect telling them he knows the game they are playing. And he knows they would deny it. So, he does it in such a way that they can't deny it. Pretty dang smart.

JMO

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg2013_nascar_champ.gif2014_nascar_champ.gif flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jan 27, 2020, 7:57 PM

Definitely agree. No way we get the #1 overall recruit with the bias against us. Remind who finished #1 overall last year in Rivals and 247... where did he sign and when?

Also, two years ago who finished #1 in both Rivals and 247? Some quiet skinny kid named Trevor that went coast to coast #1 despite being committed.

The narrative kids drop that commit to us isn’t true. And to ESPNs credit I don’t think they slight us, I think they are just highly in competent.

Both Bresse and Lawrence dropped during the

Jan 27, 2020, 8:02 PM

recruiting cycle after they committed. Bresee actually dropped after winning the Rivals MVP at the NE camp. Once the vast majority of recruits had commited, the services moved them back up.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"When I die, I want to go peacefully like my Grandfather did, in his sleep -- not screaming, like the passengers in his car."

"I don't suffer from insanity. I enjoy every minute of it."

Jan 27, 2020, 7:59 PM

He'll drop the same amount as Bresee did: Zero.

Can we grow up and stop the complete nonsense about rankings changing based on us not being in the SEC? It's idiotic.

Let's grow up and be free from insecurity. The program has arrived, it ain't going nowhere and everybody knows it!

Jan 27, 2020, 8:17 PM

Breese did drop and then moved back up

Replies: 5
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic