Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
For viztiz.....
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 19
| visibility 1

For viztiz.....

Mar 17, 2016, 11:07 PM

So I think you finally admitted a little while ago you thought Monte Lee was a good coach, but you thought he would be gone within 4 years because of the nature of the "landscape in college athletics". Look up the interview he had with Don Munson a little while ago. He straight up says he will never leave here as long as we want him. If he was to leave he has set himself up to be one of the biggest traitors in college baseball history. I think we know better than that by what we have seen of this good man in a very short period of time. His obvious love for our state speaks volumes to my point as well. He's not going anywhere. Book it! Save it! I'll eat 10 tons of Crowe if I'm wrong. Go Tiger Baseball!!

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: For viztiz.....

Mar 17, 2016, 11:11 PM

Viztiz is nowhere to be found. The next lost Clemson baseball has he may open his beak.

Mar 18, 2016, 12:08 AM

Ummm.. I posted 6 times in the past two days. Shocking that a coach would say he has no intention of ever leaving his current job. Certainly none have ever said that then actually done differently. If our season stays on this trajectory and South Carolina bottoms out, he will be their first call and they will make him the highest paid coach in the sport. 4 years is a long time.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Mar 18, 2016, 12:10 AM

I would be matched - checkmate

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I for one am glad you are stopping. You are one of the most ignorant posters ever. You obviously think very highly of your own opinion, unlike the rest of us - RockHillTiger

Mar 18, 2016, 12:11 AM

we'll see.

Mar 18, 2016, 12:22 AM

Dude Lee will have gray hair when the next new baseball coach is hired at Clemson.

Mar 18, 2016, 1:03 AM [ in reply to Re: For viztiz..... ]

I imagine you were one of the anti-Dabo guys when he was hired viz. Did you not learn? A lot can be gathered by analyzing a person. It was not hard to see inside of Dabo's heart and mind and it's not hard for me to see inside of Monte's either. But go ahead, say what you will. The crowe be cookin'.

Mar 18, 2016, 6:36 AM

You couldn't be further from the truth.

Mar 18, 2016, 12:10 AM

And why is a 61% coot calling me out anyway.

Mar 18, 2016, 12:58 AM

Pulse is very misleading here..Exhibit A = Yours.

Mar 18, 2016, 6:39 AM

Or can be very revealing. Exhibit A = yours. One of the two of us started a thread that broke terms of service for this site and is solely intended to start a fight. I simply have an opinion you don't like. You're the one turning that into some kind of fight despite the fact that I don't think I've ever addressed you before and not sure I've ever noticed you before.

Re: I have heard that before. Money talks.***

Mar 18, 2016, 6:13 AM

True. Not taking any sides in this particular discussion,

Mar 18, 2016, 6:42 AM

but does anyone remember:

"I am not going to be the Alabama Coach!"
Miami Dolphin Coach Nick Saban, Dec 27, 2006

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

There are a thousand scenarios where he could leave, but

Mar 18, 2016, 8:02 AM

not be a liar. First to mind is he's offered way more money and we don't match it. He could certainly say that meant we didn't want him any more.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

The definition of awesome!

Mar 18, 2016, 8:07 AM

Viztiz will be giving 100 dollars to a charity of my choice in a few years.

March 4th 2016- "Lee won't be here 4 years from today" - Viztiz

Re: Clearly the potential exists for anyone to leave but....

Mar 18, 2016, 9:16 AM

Coach Lee isn't going anywhere anytime soon.

VizTiz's intent was to damage recruiting by insisting Lee was gone in 3 years....just butthurt because her coots are back to themselves again.

Screw Calford.

Mar 18, 2016, 10:33 AM

Wow. The must nuts thing anyone has said yet. You truly believe my contrbutions have any effect whatsoever on recruiting? Give it a rest.

Mar 18, 2016, 12:02 PM

Actually not. The most nuts thing anyone has said was that Lee won't be here in 3 years. Who said that again???

Screw Calford.

Mar 18, 2016, 12:44 PM

That wouldn't be the most nuts thing someone has said today. Jesus - you're free to disagree. I've given my reasons and even backed it up with a bet. Why are use choosing to make it a personal issue? Grow up.

Mar 18, 2016, 10:18 AM

> So I think you finally admitted a little while ago
> you thought Monte Lee was a good coach, but you
> thought he would be gone within 4 years because of
> the nature of the "landscape in college athletics".
> Look up the interview he had with Don Munson a little
> while ago. He straight up says he will never leave
> here as long as we want him. If he was to leave he
> has set himself up to be one of the biggest traitors
> in college baseball history. I think we know better
> than that by what we have seen of this good man in a
> very short period of time. His obvious love for our
> state speaks volumes to my point as well. He's not
> going anywhere. Book it! Save it! I'll eat 10 tons of
> Crowe
if I'm wrong. Go Tiger Baseball!!

of Russell Crowe???