Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
For those who made it to NO.....how are the LSU fans in person?
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 15
| visibility 1

For those who made it to NO.....how are the LSU fans in person?

Jan 13, 2020, 8:58 AM

Just curious...

I know there are good and bad in every group....but as a whole?

Message was edited by: TennesseeLadyTiger®

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: For those who made it to NO.....how are the LSU fans in person?

Jan 13, 2020, 9:02 AM

90% are very nice, 10% talking smack. Several have said we don’t stand a chance. The one things we all agree on is Go Tigers!

2024 orange level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jan 13, 2020, 9:02 AM

Having a great time with the LSU faithful. Strong fan base, confident in their team, just like our National Champion Tigers!

Had a few F-Clemson slogans thrown around, mostly from drunk juveniles, that's about it. Vast majority just hyped up for the game.

Big fun in the bayou!

Go Tigers!

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jan 13, 2020, 9:07 AM

My neighbors are LSU grads and couldn’t be nicer. Their children and ours are at the game. I’m sure if they see each other it will be a happy meeting and each will be politely rooting for their team. Once inside al gloves are off!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

They're dressed in their unitards asking who wants to fight***

Jan 13, 2020, 9:08 AM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

There's something in these hills.

Jan 13, 2020, 9:12 AM

They've been really nice....have enjoyed talking to some. Had a couple of guys smart off a little waiting to get into Superior Seafood last night but nothing that wouldn't happen in Clemson or anywhere else. (So far)

With a few exceptions, the vast majority of them...

Jan 13, 2020, 9:13 AM

have been very nice and complementary of Clemson.

They all universally seem to have really enjoyed the woodshed beatdown Clemson laid on Bama last year.

A LOT of adult men wearing Burrow jerseys and a few dressing like it's Mardi Gras.

Clemson is well-represented.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together.

Jan 13, 2020, 9:16 AM

You are in a different world in Louisiana...a state that elected Huey P. Long as governor and turned their backs when he set up money schemes to enrich himself...elected Edwin Edwards several times...even after charged with stealing from the state and enriching his family! 'A chicken in every pot' from HPL was enough..couldn't hold swim meets in the LSU pool because HPL wanted it to be the biggest so he made it longer..bigger than Olympic & AAU...still lots of good folks in LA. just like anywhere else...about football is a different matter..Paul Dietzel and the 'chinese bandits'...lots of history there...few championships...living in the shadow of the Bear & Neeley & Jordan & Wade...eat more crawfish!

Jan 13, 2020, 9:20 AM

So far they have been very nice for the most part. I agree with the above assessment with the 90% good 10% bad. That being said 99.999% of them feel that this game is just a formality. They feel that they have already one the game. Overheard one girl at Harrahs last night explaining to her LSU friends how they already are the national champs (she did have the I’ve been drinking for hours sway).

Jan 13, 2020, 9:35 AM

I was expecting the worst. They are like is IMO. No problems at all. Let's see how they are on gameday tho. Go Clemson Tigers!!

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jan 13, 2020, 9:35 AM

I was expecting the worst. They are like is IMO. No problems at all. Let's see how they are on gameday tho. Go Clemson Tigers!!

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jan 13, 2020, 9:39 AM

A few of the younger fans have shouted at us but not bad. Older fans don’t interact much. Behind the bravado, I think they are scared!

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Thanks for the responses.

Jan 13, 2020, 9:53 AM

I hope you all are having a blast! Go Clemson Tigers!

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Thanks for the responses.

Jan 13, 2020, 10:11 AM

Wish you were here, TLT!

I'll preface by saying they've been pretty good fans........

Jan 13, 2020, 10:04 AM

however I've talked to ONE Auburn fan, two bama fans, & an Ohio State fan since I've been in NOLA. They ALL said they are COMPLETELY DIFFERENT when they get in the stadium.................they also all said they hope we kick LSU's @$$.

I guess we'll find out.

Jan 13, 2020, 10:15 AM

Younger kids (20-somethings) have been yelling, etc. The majority of them have been nice.

I expect the crazies to roll in today as most will be coming from Baton Rouge and not staying overnight here in NOLA.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 15
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic