Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
For the referree conspiracy theorists here
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 1
| visibility 806

For the referree conspiracy theorists here

Mar 13, 2019, 2:07 PM

I'm not saying that the calls don't get stacked against us. From what I've heard of this game (can't watch, only listen - at work) there have definitely been some, if not several. Some of which were key.

Not being argumentative, but how would that work if the calls were rigged against us? The league encourages them to call a certain way or promote a certain outcome? They do this directly to the refs, it's implied, or what? Or does the league just look the other way against some teams while following up on bad calls against other teams? Or a little of both?

Clearly there were some awful calls for Munson and BOurret to mention it as much as they did. Is it just bad luck - everyone gets bad calls, and who gets them when is just the luck of the draw? Or is it actually facilitated by the league somehow?

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: For the referree conspiracy theorists here

Mar 13, 2019, 2:12 PM

TV Teddy Valentine basically took Eli Thomas out of the entire game with 3 bull-garbage fouls against him. Thomas only played 15 minutes or so in this game. When the ESPN announcers are commenting at the end of the game about how the refs onside calls made a difference, you know something is up.

2024 white level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 1
| visibility 806
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic