Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
For the people who know a lot about our baseball team and what we have coming back this year....
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 4
| visibility 1,918

For the people who know a lot about our baseball team and what we have coming back this year....

Feb 8, 2018, 2:04 PM

I know we still have Seth Beer. Should we expect much out of our baseball team this season? How is our pitching? Are we gonna be any good, as a team, is what I'm asking....Thanks

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Lots of talent on the mount...

Feb 8, 2018, 2:34 PM

but much of it is unproven.

The Tigers lost several key pieces from last year’s 40-win team including Charlie Barnes, Alex Eubanks, and Pat Krall.

Hopefully Jake Higginbotham can return completely healthy. Owen Griffith will also get a shot at filling one of the spots in the weekend starting rotation. Spencer Strider and Sam Weatherly should also get very close looks.

Brooks Crawford, Ryley Gilliam, Ryan Miller, Mitchell Miller, Jacob Hennessy, Jeremy Beasley and possibly Carson Spiers will all work out of the bullpen.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together.

Re: Lots of talent on the mount...

Feb 8, 2018, 3:50 PM

You forgot Travis Marr. He sat at our table at the baseball banquet last weekend. He's quite optimistic that he's going to make a significant contribution this season.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Work hard. Rock hard. Eat hard. Sleep hard. Grow big. Wear glasses if you need 'em - The Webb Wilder credo

Re: For the people who know a lot about our baseball team and what we have coming back this year....

Feb 8, 2018, 2:45 PM

The lineup will score some runs. Hopefully they can score enough to carry the team early until the pitching sorts itself out. Also have replace plus defenders in center field and first base, and most of the leadership. The team has a good amount of talent but the pitching is unproven, both in results and staying healthy.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: For the people who know a lot about our baseball team and what we have coming back this year....

Feb 8, 2018, 2:52 PM

We have some very talented Freshmen this year, but my outlook is a decent building year with a trip to a regional that we do not host.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

sig-1

Replies: 4
| visibility 1,918
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic