Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
For the ignorant, it's ALL Dabo's fault ESPN hates us.
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 36
| visibility 1

For the ignorant, it's ALL Dabo's fault ESPN hates us.

Dec 7, 2016, 1:47 PM

ESPN is just the sports flavor of the international “news” corporations like CNN.

And William Christopher Swinney committed two cardinal sins that the owners of these globalist cabals cannot tolerate along side their Humanistic world view.

Dabo’s been publicly preaching the Gospel for years, and it has brought down some unholy wrath upon his head at times; and then this Fall he broke the collectivists’ camel’s back when he had the audacity to suggest that a multi-millionaire athlete kneeling for the National Anthem to protest capitalistic oppression might not be the best way to protest injustices in this country.

You see, there are three things that these “people” hate more than anything else: Jesus, the American flag, and anyone that unashamedly supports both.

So ever since Dabo had the nerve to speak his own mind instead of their empty propaganda, Clemson football has been a pariah to them.

And how sweet it will be when our oft maligned Tigers upset their [poison] apple cart and win the “whole shebang.”

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

dramatic

Dec 7, 2016, 1:48 PM

much?

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Like YOU haven't ever drama'd ? ? ? ? ? LOL . . . . .***

Dec 7, 2016, 9:01 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Brad Brownell: Only Larry freaking Shyatt has a WORSE overall winning percentage among Clemson basketball coaches since 1975. Let that sink in. It's Larry Shyatt & then Brad Brownell.

Re: For the ignorant, it's ALL Dabo's fault ESPN hates us.

Dec 7, 2016, 1:49 PM

People that get upset at ESPN do it because of lack of self confidence in our team and "little man" syndrome as a program. If you know we are good then why would you care about someone not giving us "respect"

I never said I cared. Just explaining the facts to those

Dec 7, 2016, 1:52 PM

thousands on T-Net that obviously do.

In fact, I relish in it. The more they pile it on, the more locker room material Dabo has for our team.

Re: I never said I cared. Just explaining the facts to those

Dec 7, 2016, 2:40 PM

The TigerNet conspiracy theory of the day. They get wilder each day. Everyone hates Clemson!

badge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

ClemTigs

Typical "Coincidence Theorist" reply.

Dec 7, 2016, 3:34 PM

I mention the global disinformation corporations [with six families controlling 90% of the "mainstream media]

http://www.businessinsider.com/these-6-corporations-control-90-of-the-media-in-america-2012-6

and it becomes "everyone."

Common Core education at its best.

Yeah all those companies are owned by right wing billionaires...

Dec 7, 2016, 6:03 PM

So your telling us the consolidation of the media has given right wing billionaires the ability to promote their view points while ignoring facts, through the media companies they own.

Re: I never said I cared. Just explaining the facts to those

Dec 7, 2016, 10:15 PM [ in reply to I never said I cared. Just explaining the facts to those ]

You explained your opinion. There wasn't a single fact in your post.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

ESPN doesn't hate us. They are probably confused by some...

Dec 7, 2016, 1:53 PM

of our fans believing that nonsense though. They hyped us all off season like no other.

I don't think they put that much thought into it actually.***

Dec 7, 2016, 1:55 PM

No, "they" don't. They just read the scripts they're given

Dec 7, 2016, 2:06 PM

just like the talking heads on the news channels.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tXBj49sop9U

Dec 7, 2016, 1:59 PM

@#$@

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

'I Cannot Sanction Your Buffoonery'

We are a national program and Dabo is a quote machine

Dec 7, 2016, 2:00 PM

so its natural that they are going to talk about his comments. They have to fill time, so every "analyst" gets to have their say in talking about a Dabo quote.

They don't hate us.

No no no ..clearly

Dec 7, 2016, 2:06 PM

You see, there are three things that these “people” hate more than anything else: Jesus, the American flag, and anyone that unashamedly supports both.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Geville Tiger on Clemson football , "Dabo's only problem is he has to deal with turd fans questioning every move he makes.”

Re: No no no ..clearly

Dec 7, 2016, 11:29 PM

It seems as though you are hating a group of people because you imagine they hate you and what you believe. Find me a quote on ESPN that supports the idea that they hate Jesus and hate the American flag. Then you have something. Otherwise, I don't think there is any need to feel like you are under attack. There is no reason to be hating ESPN.

You're talking about two different "theys."

Dec 7, 2016, 2:12 PM [ in reply to We are a national program and Dabo is a quote machine ]

The talking head "theys" are just empty suits with empty heads playing the part they've been given.

The billionaire "theys" that own "them" certainly do hate "Jesus, the American Flag" and their supporters.

And if you don't understand that, you need to go cold turkey on sports for awhile and research what's going on in the big wide world.

so you voted against Trump then, since billionaires hate Christians?***

Dec 7, 2016, 6:00 PM

Is this sarcasm? Its funny either if its sarcasm or you mean it,

Dec 7, 2016, 2:35 PM

just for very different reasons.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

null

Billy, I think you're being bullied...

Dec 7, 2016, 2:46 PM

...because this sure seems like bullying.

Be sure not to say anything about Krispy Kreme doughnuts, okay?

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Whatever choice(s) you make makes you. Choose wisely.

I'm looking for a safe space right now.

Dec 7, 2016, 3:30 PM

Already found three, but they were still all chocked full of Hillary voters and Louisville fans.

Still bugs me that Dabo was mis-quoted and mischaracterized

Dec 7, 2016, 2:52 PM

with that - He did not say there was a "right way and a wrong way", he said there's a "righter" way to protest. There's a huge difference there that was grossly misreported and carried throughout all press. "Righter" doesn't mean that Kap was wrong necessarily, just that he could have found another way that could've been more effective.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

hey man, Dabo already admitted he should have stayed quiet on it..

Dec 7, 2016, 6:06 PM

That story was nothing more than a blip that wasn't even being talked about a week after, other than here on tnet

I'm sure that's only because the media didn't report his

Dec 7, 2016, 10:39 PM

words accurately, and he saw what happens once something gets misquoted like that at the professional level, then how it spirals out of control from there down through the 2nd tier, 3rd, blogs, tweets, and morons to who knows what next. (Actually, pretty sure Bleacher Report is next)

After listening to him blast the media after the SCar game and how they ran with a crap festival of BS innuendo for a full news cycle and a half, I feel like Coach is planting his feet in the ground and turning the reporting tide towards accountability and responsibility from journalists, just like he holds himself, his family, and his program.

If we know anything about Dabo, it's that he's going to tell it like he sees it. Whether you're a Clemson fan or not, that's special.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dec 7, 2016, 5:22 PM

Just for a little clarity since I dont know you. Do you believe in PizzaGate?

And for the record, I love Jesus and the American flag and still think Kaepernick has a right to voice his opinion. Free speech isn't...if it has to agree with everyone else.

Just like the OP has a right to his opinion.***

Dec 7, 2016, 5:40 PM

Re: Just like the OP has a right to his opinion.***

Dec 7, 2016, 5:53 PM

Absolutely he does. But he doesn't have a right to his own facts. ;)

yeah, truth is singular not plural***

Dec 7, 2016, 6:07 PM

Dabo has not publicly preached the gospel...

Dec 7, 2016, 5:57 PM

In fact publicly the only thing he states is that he is a Christian and he thanks God after wins. He doesn't take it any further than that, not even at booster events. Tommy Bowden was 1000 times more vocal, than Dabo has been. Also, Dabo isn't the only coach that claims to be Christian and thanks God after games. ESPN doesn't like us because we put a big dent into the myth of the SEC.

And by the way Dabo apologized to the team for making the comments on the Kaepernick protest. He admitted he should have stayed quiet on it to not create a distraction.

Sorry but your social-political-religious point of view has nothing to do with Dabo or ESPN.

LINK for this claim ?

Dec 7, 2016, 9:04 PM

"And by the way Dabo apologized to the team for making the comments on the Kaepernick protest. He admitted he should have stayed quiet on it to not create a distraction."

Link to this ?

Brad Brownell: Only Larry freaking Shyatt has a WORSE overall winning percentage among Clemson basketball coaches since 1975. Let that sink in. It's Larry Shyatt & then Brad Brownell.

Political not reality - ESPN generally admire and respect

Dec 7, 2016, 6:32 PM

Dabo! They love that he really likes to talk and backs it up with WINS!

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dec 7, 2016, 6:38 PM

Billy I TU'ed you....best post I've seen in awhile. Apparently the same people must be thumb downing u on Tigernet.

Please fix your avatar.***

Dec 7, 2016, 7:57 PM

I will wipe from the face of the earth the human race I have created, and with them the animals,
The birds and the creatures that move along the ground, for I regret that I have made them.

That's a bunch of BS.***

Dec 7, 2016, 8:16 PM

So much LOL. If ESPN hates us then who do they love?***

Dec 7, 2016, 8:45 PM

#ACCFTS

Dude, ESPN doesn't hate Clemson.

Dec 7, 2016, 10:46 PM

Our tigers get love from ESPN weekly.
Pretty sure Dabo's stand for Christ has nothing to do with your current assessment.
This team has come so far under Dabo's leading. The record proves it. Just a few years ago, we couldn't beat a ranked team. That deserved criticism. Today, we are the #2 team in the world...beating ranked teams at will.

Don't drag Jesus into your own paranoia. It doesn't look good on him. It's not Christlike to paint yourself the victim. Jesus NEVER positioned himself as a victim.

What a persecution complex you have***

Dec 8, 2016, 12:50 AM

Replies: 36
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic