Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Interesting take on the game from a VT site
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 19
| visibility 3,110

Interesting take on the game from a VT site

Nov 30, 2016, 11:57 AM

They go all technical with graphics, etc., that really don't say a lot. They came up with VT winning 31-30.

http://www.thekeyplay.com/virginia-tech-football/2016/11/13302/advanced-numbers-acc-championship-edition

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Interesting take on the game from a VT site

Nov 30, 2016, 11:59 AM

A 1 point win projection is basically them saying they don't think their team is going to win.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Exactly.***

Nov 30, 2016, 12:00 PM

badge-donor-15yr.jpg2012_pickem_champ.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Interesting take on the game from a VT site

May 9, 2016, 4:01 PM

Someone popped an adderall before sitting down at the computer.

After this, Attending UVa isn't so bad after all !

Nov 30, 2016, 12:03 PM

Ha.

badge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonorlightbulbbill.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Holy ####, that analysis is brain damage

Nov 30, 2016, 12:05 PM

What a colossal waste of time.

badge-donor-15yr.jpg2012_pickem_champ.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

The odds of getting a first down on a Saturday

Nov 30, 2016, 12:08 PM

In December when it's 45 degrees with a slight breeze from the south, and the offensive team is wearing orange, and there are 22% students in attendance, and one team's mascot is a castrated turkey is precisely 17 point I-don't-give-a-damn.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I have a PhD in engineering and do not understand that logic

Nov 30, 2016, 12:09 PM

Seemed to me that guy was saying all the stats

Nov 30, 2016, 12:15 PM

One quote sums it up.

Nov 30, 2016, 12:29 PM

"Other than offense, defense, and overall, the Hokies have the advantage."

Can't argue with that impeccable logic.

Seriously, VT is a good team. If the Clemson offense doesn't take care of the football and the Clemson defense can't get off the field, VT wins. But you didn't need a page full of nonsense to tell you that.

Clemson Blow out or VTech getting lucky and keeping it close

Nov 30, 2016, 12:31 PM

at the end like Pitt.

If Clemson team of the last two week shows up....Clemson will beat them by at least 14.

"We establish no religion in this country, we mandate no belief. Nor will we ever. Church and state are, and must remain, separate." ~Ronald Reagan

Re: Interesting take on the game from a VT site***

Nov 30, 2016, 12:39 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-francismarion.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"I've played multiple sports and would bet any amount that I'm still more athletic than you at this present time...."

Now you're talking Frances, I'm understanding it better..

Nov 30, 2016, 12:49 PM

And I like all the colors too! LoL

badge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonorlightbulbbill.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

that really wasn't interesting at all***

Nov 30, 2016, 12:57 PM

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Wait....that was supposed to be interesting?***

Nov 30, 2016, 12:59 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

i should have put interesting in quotes***

Nov 30, 2016, 1:28 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

For the Clemson fans who aren't familiar

Nov 30, 2016, 1:20 PM

This is a VT site. This guy does stats for every game and always predicts VT to win. Not because he actually believes we will win, but because its a VT site and we like to say we're gonna win just like every fan base. Take it easy guys. The score prediction is not his actual prediction lol

Re: For the Clemson fans who aren't familiar

Nov 30, 2016, 1:30 PM

I LOL went I saw a topic in under active discussions titled "Pure speculation on my part only, don't freak out: Could Bud Foster go to Oregon?"

Re: For the Clemson fans who aren't familiar

Nov 30, 2016, 11:45 AM

That thread comes up any time a school opens up, but I laughed just as hard when I saw someone bring up Oregon.

Coot logic here:

Nov 30, 2016, 1:21 PM

"Other than offense, defense, and overall, the Hokies have the advantage in every one of those ratings.".... an actual line from the article.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"When I die, I want to go peacefully like my Grandfather did, in his sleep -- not screaming, like the passengers in his car."

"I don't suffer from insanity. I enjoy every minute of it."

Replies: 19
| visibility 3,110
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic