Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
For the 1st time this year I invested in season tickets
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 12
| visibility 2,139

For the 1st time this year I invested in season tickets

Sep 17, 2018, 3:40 PM

a parking spot, Clemson tent, Clemson table, tv, generator, mini grill and various other things. I was excited about the upcoming season. I live two and a half hours away and as of this announcement my next real opportunity to tailgate (possibly) is October 20th. This sucks.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Noon games provide a great time to tailgate...

Sep 17, 2018, 3:43 PM

4 pm - until the lots close.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

There's something in these hills.

Re: Noon games provide a great time to tailgate...

Sep 17, 2018, 3:47 PM

Things will get better TT. Next year will be a great home schedule but don't count yourself out yet for this year.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: For the 1st time this year I invested in season tickets

Sep 17, 2018, 3:49 PM

I feel your pain. 12:00 games are rough. I try to leave by 7:00 a.m. to get there by 9:30 a.m. It's not optimal.

But you know what's worse? 8:00 p.m. games when the game ends and you're stuck in traffic trying to get out of Clemson until 1:00 a.m.

I'd be happy with 3:30 games for the rest of my life.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I have to agree ... I will take 12:00pm games over 8:00pm

Sep 17, 2018, 4:38 PM

games ... and I live only an hour away. It is always around 3:00am before I get home on those games. And, I usually have to teach a class at church on those Sundays.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"When I was young, I was sure of many things; now there are only two things of which I am sure: one is, that I am a miserable sinner; and the other, that Christ is an all-sufficient Saviour. He is well-taught who learns these two lessons." -John Newton

Come on now. For noon games

Sep 17, 2018, 3:57 PM

we serve sausage and ham, biscuits, coffee and mimosas at 9:00 AM. Then we snack for about an hour and head to the stadium around 11:15 AM. We don't put away anything at the tailgate except things that need to be kept cold and we've never had anything stolen during the game.

After the Tigers win, we come back and prepare a real meal while peeking at other games at other tailgates. (No, I don't haul in generators, dishes and televisions. Too much bother at my age.)

We usually pack up around 6 PM and drive out of town with very little stopping for traffic.

When the weather cooperates it's always a good day. Relax and enjoy it.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

What kind of generator did you buy?

Sep 17, 2018, 4:06 PM

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-classof1994.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Why do dogs always race to the door when the doorbell rings? It's almost never for them.

Ryobi - Home Depot had a deal where the $699 Ryobi

Sep 17, 2018, 4:31 PM

was $999 if you bought two and they give you the parallel cable for free. 4600 watts for $999 aint bad and I have been impressed with how quiet it is.

Well, since you're not going to be using it,

Sep 17, 2018, 4:34 PM

would you take tree fiddy?

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-classof1994.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Why do dogs always race to the door when the doorbell rings? It's almost never for them.

That's not true, we have a home game on 9/29

Sep 17, 2018, 4:09 PM

against Syracuse. You'll be able to tailgate for that one, unless of course you're not all in.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"IDIOT POSTER OF THE MONTH SO FAR...GWP-- You have won IPM Award for your failure to completely comprehend a clear post & then choose to attack someone who points out your ignorance. While you are not yet in the same No Class Catagory as deRoberts, ClemTiger117 & Tigerdug23, you are getting closer to the Sewer Dwellers." - coachmac

Tailgate after the game...

Sep 17, 2018, 4:45 PM

All of the good games kickoff at 3:30 or later anyway.

:)

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together.

Re: For the 1st time this year I invested in season tickets

Sep 17, 2018, 5:00 PM

Noon games suck. I hate getting drunk at 900am!!!

Dang man. I would demand a full refund.***

Sep 17, 2018, 5:05 PM

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 12
| visibility 2,139
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic