Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Least favorite venue of our road games this year?
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 21
| visibility 1

Least favorite venue of our road games this year?

Jul 12, 2019, 12:42 PM

I have a feeling the cockroach will be first.. but Rawwwllleigh is a very close second.

least favorite road venue?    [Results]

Syracuse(yankee scum)
Tarholes
Wuffies
Louisville
Slumbia
military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"I love this place, I've got a spot already picked out where I want 'em to put me when I die - up there on that ole hill near the stadium. I want to be there so I can hear all them people cheering my Tigers on Saturdays; then I won't have to go Heaven; I'll already be there."- Frank Howard

I picked Syracuse because that place is a total

Jul 12, 2019, 12:47 PM

shitbox.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"IDIOT POSTER OF THE MONTH SO FAR...GWP-- You have won IPM Award for your failure to completely comprehend a clear post & then choose to attack someone who points out your ignorance. While you are not yet in the same No Class Catagory as deRoberts, ClemTiger117 & Tigerdug23, you are getting closer to the Sewer Dwellers." - coachmac

Re: I picked Syracuse because that place is a total

Jul 12, 2019, 12:50 PM

Cootlumbia is as well if we are judging places based on being total #### boxes. I agree though. that cute little dome is a complete dump. NY is as well.

"I love this place, I've got a spot already picked out where I want 'em to put me when I die - up there on that ole hill near the stadium. I want to be there so I can hear all them people cheering my Tigers on Saturdays; then I won't have to go Heaven; I'll already be there."- Frank Howard

Jul 12, 2019, 1:16 PM

NY is a pretty big place. Just saying.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

NY is a pretty big place? I could care less..

Jul 12, 2019, 1:19 PM

stop moving to SC keep it moving down to FL.

And?***

Jul 12, 2019, 2:26 PM [ in reply to Re: I picked Syracuse because that place is a total ]

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"IDIOT POSTER OF THE MONTH SO FAR...GWP-- You have won IPM Award for your failure to completely comprehend a clear post & then choose to attack someone who points out your ignorance. While you are not yet in the same No Class Catagory as deRoberts, ClemTiger117 & Tigerdug23, you are getting closer to the Sewer Dwellers." - coachmac

Cootlumbia would need major improvements

Jul 12, 2019, 12:58 PM [ in reply to I picked Syracuse because that place is a total ]

to be a #### box.

Jul 12, 2019, 1:16 PM [ in reply to I picked Syracuse because that place is a total ]

How do you really feel about it?

I'm sure I made myself pretty clear already***

Jul 12, 2019, 2:27 PM

null

Message was edited by: GWPTiger®

The Tigers are collecting rent at all five; just win baby...***

Jul 12, 2019, 12:49 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

For me it's absolutely Cootlumbia...

Jul 12, 2019, 12:50 PM

The place is an absolute cesspool and their fans are some of the most mouthy, vile and repugnant you will ever encounter.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together.

Re: For me it's absolutely Cootlumbia...

Jul 12, 2019, 12:56 PM

I think Raleigh is the worst on the list. I agree. they are terrible. half my family is coot...the other half are winners. have had to listen to those beaks my entire life. Clucking when they have nothing to cluck about.. and you could actually die in cootville! not the safest city. :(
my top 5 would be..
Cootville
College Park
Raleigh
Athens
Tally

Athens is the absolute worst in my opinion...

Jul 12, 2019, 1:13 PM

Maryland fans used to be pretty bad too.

NCSU fans are alot like uof5c fans. They're incredibly mouthy but effectively harmless.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together.

The vulgarity of the Maryland fans is unmatched***

Jul 12, 2019, 2:57 PM

2024 purple level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"It is not part of a true culture to tame tigers any more than it is to make sheep ferocious."
--Henry David Thoreau

Re: For me it's absolutely Cootlumbia...

Jul 12, 2019, 1:17 PM [ in reply to Re: For me it's absolutely Cootlumbia... ]

Don't like Greece, eh?

No contest, Williams Brice.

Jul 12, 2019, 1:01 PM

??????

Re: No contest, Williams Brice.

Jul 12, 2019, 1:09 PM

uh.. its pronounced.. "#### hole" :p

Re: No contest, Williams Brice.

Jul 12, 2019, 2:47 PM

interesting note:

Williams Brice is actually named for Mike Williams and Chase Brice considering it is the extnetion office of Clemson championship extension office.

Mike Williams has the record for carrying the most coots into the endzone while Chase Brice owns them by extention.

Re: Least favorite venue of our road games this year?

Jul 12, 2019, 2:57 PM

Tigers own Columbia. More wins there than in Clemson. Consider it “Death Vally East” when the tigers roar there.

Re: Least favorite venue of our road games this year?

Jul 12, 2019, 3:13 PM

The Tigers May win there but that doesn’t make it a pleasant place to attend a game. I dread the thought every other year of going to that dump of a stadium and be around those creatures who call themselves fans. Nothing would make me happier than to exclude them from our schedule.

Odd man out here......

Jul 12, 2019, 4:53 PM

..... I like going to Columbia for games with South Carolina. It's an easy drive, there's nothing I want to do in the city and nothing I want to see on campus. We usually win. It's sort of nice to be surrounded by my fellow Sandlappers. I must be lucky in that I've never had a particularly bad encounter with Gamecock fans that is worthy of discussing. Oh, the place is a dump but that only highlights the day and night differences between Willy Brice and Death Valley. Makes me feel good about who we are.

I have enjoyed the games in Louisville. There are some interesting things to do and see up there, the fans I've encountered at the games have been hospitable, serving up nice bourbons to their guests and giving away beers to the victors as we leave. How can that be bad? And the ponies running at Church Hill Downs makes Louisville attractive. The downtown night life is excellent.

I've only been to Syracuse once and we lost, but the away game experience was good. Syracuse is not a southern city so the contrast to where I spend most of my time was fun. The Erie Canal Museum was entertaining. Once we got inside the Carrier Dome I was surprised at how good the sight lines were and how nice the fans were going into the game, during the game and after we lost. I'll be going back this year and hopefully the experience will again be good.

I've seen many games in Raleigh through the years. In the way way back, their stadium was new and it looked and felt better to me that Death Valley. In the Holtz years the Wolfpack was a better program than ours and they beat us, but once inside Carter Finely, the venue was OK. The worst thing about Raleigh used to be that the game seemed to often to fall on a State Fair weekend and the traffic was horrific. I mean, just horrible, sit still in the car for a hour waiting to get in and get parked, worrying about missing the start of the game. I have no love for Raleigh. Lots of people like that city but it's mostly blah for me. Did I mention the gameday traffic can suck? Raleigh is not my favorite.

Which brings us to Chapel Hill. Why would you want your football stadium to sit right smack dab in the middle of the campus, dorms on one side, medical school or the other and ZERO parking. I've seen a lot of games in Chapel Hill. Seen us beat a Top Ten Tarheel team to assure us a shot at that first Natty. Was up there for an awful awful 45-0 whipping at the hands of Brown's Tarheels. Seen Danny beat them early and late in a night game. Seen the Heels losing to us leave in droves to walk over to watch a Dean Smith Blue-White game. What I hate most about games in Chapel Hill are those darn stinkin' seat back rails on every row of seats. The stadium was not designed for seatbacks. The space between the rail at your back and the rail at your knees means NO ONE CAN COME OR GO once the stadium is full. It's a torturous place to watch a football game. And to think many consider Kenan-Flagler to be a beautiful stadium, I think mostly because it's got pine trees all around it. Really? Pretty stadium because of pine trees. And no parking?

Least favorite road game venue is UNC-CH Kenan Flagler.
Second least favorite is NCSU.

I sort of like Willy Brice and all our state homefolks. Love the Christmas Tree look of the tail lights leaving early after we've won yet another game.

Second to best is Syracuse. But if we lose up there again, this will drop to last place for sure.

Best road game venue this year might be Louisville. Though without the race track, it might not be the same.

Results look screwy to me.

Jul 12, 2019, 4:55 PM

You might need some proof you've been there to vote in this poll. Only me and one other guy think CH sucks?

Replies: 21
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic