Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Don’t shoot me dead, but listened to Finebomb on espn radio app today..
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 11
| visibility 1

Don’t shoot me dead, but listened to Finebomb on espn radio app today..

Jan 23, 2020, 6:08 PM

since have couple weeks left on a $4.99 streaming deal for a month that I got on evening of Natty so to hear pre-game comments b/4 I streamed game at 8pm on TV with Comcast (via my computer account with Verizon).

Saying..haven’t seen Paul’s TV show in over a month since deleted espn from my cheaper cable package from Comcast so to save $100+ a month..

but going on today via my iPhone to espn radio app was neat since listening to PF while doing paperwork at desk is easier on the eyes.

He’s talked about his kidney stones & pain, Bama has us & few others to contend with now but Saban is still Saban and best ever college coach, LSU is here to stay, Jalen Hurts is no Baker Mayfield, Tua may be at a risk to re-injure his hip wall with a hit, Dabo & Clemson are recruiting at the top, yada-yada-yada.

badge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonorlightbulbbill.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

^ I knew it, you would TD me!

Jan 23, 2020, 6:17 PM

just for sharing some sports related news.

What a crummy & cowardly world the social internet is. Show me your face and try pushing that TD button then Big Boy!

LoL

badge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonorlightbulbbill.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

For an uninformed TNetter: How do you know you're TD'd?

Jan 23, 2020, 6:42 PM

Please and Thank You

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: For an uninformed TNetter: How do you know you're TD'd?

Jan 23, 2020, 7:20 PM

If you rate a post, TU/TD, you can hover your pointer over the area where you rated the post and the names of those who TUed that post will appear in a drop down box. You can also check someone's TU/TD ratio by hovering over their percentage rating in their avatar box.

Some of this hinges on being a Tnet donor so you should have all the privileges.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jan 23, 2020, 7:21 PM [ in reply to For an uninformed TNetter: How do you know you're TD'd? ]

You've cast 1930 votes with 78% up and 22% down.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jan 23, 2020, 8:18 PM

And on a particular post, if it’s been thumbed up and its not 100% it’s been TDed at some point. Or it shows 0% instead of just blank, it’s been TDed and never TUed. This is in the purple rectangle area on the lower right of the post where the thumb buttons are.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Anybody that says Coach Brownell is the best coach to come through Clemson is going to start an argument." -JP Hall

Jan 24, 2020, 8:35 AM [ in reply to Re: For an uninformed TNetter: How do you know you're TD'd? ]

I’ve got the app and I can’t see what my ratios are. I try and give out TU’s and rarely TD unless it’s an obvious coot troll. Mind telling me what my percentages are?

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Don’t shoot me dead, but listened to Finebomb on espn radio app today..

Jan 23, 2020, 6:20 PM

Speaking of cheaper cable I also switched away from Comcast but kept their great internet. I pay about $120 a month for internet and a streaming service now and although definitely miss some games I get to save about $1500 a year. Didn't miss any Clemson games or big ones just some of the smaller ones they didn't have.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jan 23, 2020, 6:49 PM

Youtube TV is loaded with sports channels. Actually it's to many for me bc if Clemson isn't playing, I don't watch!!!;)

Jan 23, 2020, 7:56 PM

YouTube TV has been great!

Jan 23, 2020, 6:55 PM

Hope you didn't listen to him while eating, he'll kill your appetite. Quite frankly, I'd rather eat saw dust than listen to that corndog with ears.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Other than live sports,

Jan 24, 2020, 8:08 AM

I rarely watch anything anymore. Listening is so much more convenient.

Replies: 11
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic