Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
For Sale: we have about 2,500 Clemson football tickets
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 48
| visibility 1

For Sale: we have about 2,500 Clemson football tickets

Sep 30, 2018, 2:02 PM

available for every home game this year.

See students for details!

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Pathetic

Sep 30, 2018, 2:05 PM

For the record, this was after the game was well underway

Sep 30, 2018, 2:10 PM

Re: For the record, this was after the game was well underway

Sep 30, 2018, 2:25 PM

Also, the Hill still had open green at kickoff if I’m not mistaken from that pic. The 21st Century Clemson students (even though there are many more of them) are just not into Clemson Football.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Too much toxic masculinity for the snowflakes.***

Sep 30, 2018, 2:27 PM

2024 student level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg2008_ncaa_champ.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-clemsonpoker489.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

LOL you guys can say what you want about how

Sep 30, 2018, 2:32 PM [ in reply to Re: For the record, this was after the game was well underway ]

Typical.....excuses. "It's too hard,,,whah"***

Sep 30, 2018, 3:13 PM

So nobody had those tickets because it was “hard”.

Sep 30, 2018, 7:30 PM [ in reply to LOL you guys can say what you want about how ]

I was under the impression that all the student tickets for every game were given out. If that’s the case, where were they? If that’s not the case they should sell them to people that will actually show up.

The fact is that someone had those tickets in hand but decided not to show up...

Do you know that for a fact?

Sep 30, 2018, 7:48 PM

You think people didn’t have those tickets? They were

Sep 30, 2018, 8:19 PM

unissued? Maybe we just need to stop giving upper deck tickets to students. Sell them to the public.

The ticket system was put together by student government. It’s their problem to fix. All the school does is implement their policy. They should just go back to what worked in the past or make all free seats only available at the gate before the game.

Ok I’ve been trying to be nice but you’re wrong yet again

Sep 30, 2018, 8:27 PM

The LOL is we're a top 5 program

Sep 30, 2018, 8:54 PM [ in reply to LOL you guys can say what you want about how ]

the only school in America where students don't pay something for tickets, and sites like this of vast emptiness in the student section are regular. There are no excuses

Re: The LOL is we're a top 5 program

Sep 30, 2018, 9:19 PM

Sep 30, 2018, 5:10 PM [ in reply to Re: For the record, this was after the game was well underway ]

Pic of the Hill during the Tigers' entrance:

Not what I call "Fill the Hill"....

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Idk what to tell you guys except my daughter told me

Sep 30, 2018, 5:16 PM

Re: Idk what to tell you guys except my daughter told me

Sep 30, 2018, 8:35 PM

You know student government came up with the policy, NOT the athletic department.

Sep 30, 2018, 8:46 PM

Sep 30, 2018, 8:59 PM

Has your student suggested your recommendation to CUSG?

No because she is in Bridge and Coachmac informed me that

Sep 30, 2018, 9:21 PM

the hill and top deck south

Oct 1, 2018, 7:48 AM [ in reply to Re: For the record, this was after the game was well underway ]

filled in about 5 mins after kickoff.

people need to get to their seats earlier. they wait till 15 mins before kickoff .

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Geville Tiger on Clemson football , "Dabo's only problem is he has to deal with turd fans questioning every move he makes.”

Oct 1, 2018, 7:54 AM [ in reply to Re: For the record, this was after the game was well underway ]

It’s so hard to get accepted these days; they’re probably in the library studying.

This is sad. They are so fortunate to have

Sep 30, 2018, 5:09 PM [ in reply to For the record, this was after the game was well underway ]

such a great team to pull for also. Why cut out the bridge students? That seems less than bright. We need that stadium full of young people who love their Tigers!

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I agree

Sep 30, 2018, 5:21 PM

This. Completely. Blows.***

Sep 30, 2018, 2:10 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Brad Brownell: Only Larry freaking Shyatt has a WORSE overall winning percentage among Clemson basketball coaches since 1975. Let that sink in. It's Larry Shyatt & then Brad Brownell.

CU Athletics hasn't exactly helped the cause with their

Sep 30, 2018, 2:15 PM

Re: CU Athletics hasn't exactly helped the cause with their

Sep 30, 2018, 2:44 PM

Exactly! My daughter who is a junior went to all home games her first 2 years. She loved going to games! This year she got tickets to ONE game - Georgia Southern. Now she is getting used to not going and is hanging with her many friends who also are without tickets. Student ticket system is worse than ever.

Sep 30, 2018, 2:54 PM

My big ### never missed a home game when I was a student and that was during the freaking tommy west years

Sep 30, 2018, 7:15 PM

Remember our university prob looses money for students who want to be at game. The whole atmosphere had changed to more money.

My kid is a Freshman and got tickets to every game

Sep 30, 2018, 3:15 PM [ in reply to CU Athletics hasn't exactly helped the cause with their ]

4 on the Hill and 3 in the lower deck...all through the lottery. You know why? WE READ THE NEW POLICY and did things like you were supposed to. To your suggestion for a point system, that is what they have in place. I'm tired of all the whiney parents who have kids or themselves who don't do what they are supposed to do & cry when things don't go their way. Not saying you are one of them, but the Clemson Parents FB page is full of these types. Secondly, Bridge students are Tri-County Tech students right now with the possibility of earning their way into Clemson, so that argument won't work with me.

If your kid got 7 home game tickets through the lottery

Sep 30, 2018, 3:23 PM

Here is the actual policy for anyone who cares to read

Sep 30, 2018, 3:27 PM

Re: My kid is a Freshman and got tickets to every game

Sep 30, 2018, 5:17 PM [ in reply to My kid is a Freshman and got tickets to every game ]

A work friend has a freshman daughter and he says the exact thing. She’s had no problem getting tickets

Simple solution, get your ### out of bed and get tickets....

Sep 30, 2018, 3:15 PM [ in reply to CU Athletics hasn't exactly helped the cause with their ]

at 6 am on day of game.

Re: Simple solution, get your ### out of bed and get tickets....

Sep 30, 2018, 4:49 PM

Just curious - when you were in college, how many Saturday mornings did you get out of bed at 6 am?

If it was before the late 80's all hone games

Sep 30, 2018, 9:00 PM

started at 1 PM. So if imagine quite a few, getting tailgates set up and drinking beer

Re: Simple solution, get your ### out of bed and get tickets....

Sep 30, 2018, 10:32 PM [ in reply to Re: Simple solution, get your ### out of bed and get tickets.... ]

Not at 6, but my roommate's parents were always on campus by 7:30, so we did get up pretty early on gamedays.

Oct 1, 2018, 7:55 AM [ in reply to CU Athletics hasn't exactly helped the cause with their ]

Dude....CUSG came up with the policy. Not CUAD.

Re: For Sale: we have about 2,500 Clemson football tickets

Sep 30, 2018, 2:58 PM

It’s simple. First come first served. You’ve got turnstiles at gate 1 and again at upper deck. Let the first ### (whatever the number is) come in. When it’s full, it’s full. Simple. I believe I read somewhere that Texas went to that this year and they have the student section filled up and rowdy for the first time in a number of years.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sep 30, 2018, 3:17 PM

We have a second rate ticket manager. His only experience is Temple and Georgia Tech. He has a degree from a state university in NY, and no experience/education with a major athletic program. There are so many good candidates out there with much better experience, but Dan brought his guy (likely with a lower price tag).

Sep 30, 2018, 3:48 PM

In 1978, the student population was around 10,000 and we put more students in the stands than are there now with a population of around 22,000? ??

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Student issue or not, Clemson football attendance

Sep 30, 2018, 5:22 PM

is at an all-time high. Ya'll will look for anything to complain about.

GO TIGERS

I know a lot of the students who receive upper deck

Sep 30, 2018, 5:24 PM

tickets are sneaking into and packing in at the lower deck area of the student section.

Folks, when are you going to get it about the Hill? It's

Sep 30, 2018, 5:31 PM

the fault of an Administrative official and/or someone in the Athletic dept.

They just have denied as much access to it as they used to and in doing so have have hurt our homefield advantage. Yet no one either can or will do something about it. Although I get the impression of the BOT have at least grumbled about it from past articles.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sep 30, 2018, 6:45 PM

First World Problems LOL

We'd love to get 1/3 the students you get to a football game in Syracuse. Ours show late, do social media on their smartphones during live action and leave at halftime.

Our students even have seats in the lower bowl between the goal line and 30 yard line too.

My problem with the student section, other than not

Sep 30, 2018, 7:38 PM

attending ... they get about a measure ahead of the band singing the Alma Mater during pregame each time.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"When I was young, I was sure of many things; now there are only two things of which I am sure: one is, that I am a miserable sinner; and the other, that Christ is an all-sufficient Saviour. He is well-taught who learns these two lessons." -John Newton

Re: My problem with the student section, other than not

Sep 30, 2018, 8:50 PM

I can say this- we decided to head to Tiger Town Tavern Friday night for a few beverages and we all commented on how we had never seen so many people out and such long lines outside of every bar before. It was insane how many were out. It was also said that it seemed like a lot of students to be out so late with a 12pm game coming up...

Sep 30, 2018, 8:51 PM [ in reply to My problem with the student section, other than not ]

I can say this- we decided to head to Tiger Town Tavern Friday night for a few beverages and we all commented on how we had never seen so many people out and such long lines outside of every bar before. It was insane how many were out. It was also said that it seemed like a lot of students to be out so late with a 12pm game coming up...

Oct 1, 2018, 7:43 AM [ in reply to My problem with the student section, other than not ]

attending ... they get about a measure ahead of the band singing the Alma Mater during pregame each time.

Its not just the alma mater. The students rush the fight song too. Apparently they either cant hear the band or dont know how to follow it

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sep 30, 2018, 9:17 PM

USC is pitiful, but they have a much better ticket policy.

Another issue is that friends can’t necessarily sit together.

Also when I was in school, students could get tickets at the 40.

Replies: 48
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic