Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
UGA vs. Bama...you got?
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 26
| visibility 1

UGA vs. Bama...you got?

Jan 2, 2018, 12:47 PM

I know...we lost who should care but it is a good question esp on this board IMO. Even though we stunk it up last night we did have a shot when it was 10-6. Like Coach says, a few plays here and there makea big difference.

Anyway, if UGA plays like they played last night and Bama does the same I don't see Bama having a chance. I think it'll be a boring game but I say UGA by at least 10. I just don't see Bama moving the ball on UGA. I hate the dawgs as much as any other CU fan but I'm still not buying into Bama esp on offense.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

if bama plays d like last night, ughey will get blown

Jan 2, 2018, 12:48 PM

out

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I for one am glad you are stopping. You are one of the most ignorant posters ever. You obviously think very highly of your own opinion, unlike the rest of us - RockHillTiger

Yep. Not many college O-lines can block that.

Jan 2, 2018, 12:57 PM

Bama will crush UGA.

Saban doesn't lose to his former assistants.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Bama***

Jan 2, 2018, 12:49 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-franc1968.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Bama***

Jan 2, 2018, 12:58 PM

Ok well let me ask you this...do you see there being a slight drop off in motivation for Bama? All we heard was revenge, they owed CU, etc. Did they put all there focus on the game last night?

I still think if it comes down to Offense UGA has more horses. I hate them both UGA a little more. I married into a family that hails from a little town on the outskirts of Athens and it's brutal dealing with them.

Not at all***

Jan 2, 2018, 1:09 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-franc1968.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Bama***

Jan 2, 2018, 1:11 PM [ in reply to Re: Bama*** ]

Bama will score on UGA and idk that UGA will be able to on Bama. They will be plenty motivated imo. It's the Natty and against another sec team and their former DC.

I have an overwhelming belief that...

Jan 2, 2018, 12:52 PM

I don't care. I'll be basking in the warmth of getting a new batch of first round draft picks on our team and looking forward to seeing them participate in the upcoming spring game.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: UGA vs. Bama...you got?

Jan 2, 2018, 12:56 PM

Their styles of offense are similar and Saban only has a week to prepare instead of a month but they will know how to slow down their offense. Fromm is a lot more of a weapon than I thought he was, but Alabama is still won of the most physical and fast defenses in the country and will find ways to slow down their run game. Oklahoma basically insisted on not playing any defense at all.

Jan 2, 2018, 12:56 PM

Dont care. Either way an SEC team will win and coots will try to claim a national championship

I will take Bama in a close one but I refuse to watch.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I got

Something else to watch other than the sec ESPN multiple org@sm game.

Jan 2, 2018, 12:59 PM

Hate bama, but hope they pulverize Georgia. However, I predict Georgia in a close one due to superior QB play.

Jan 2, 2018, 1:01 PM

Bama's defense is light years ahead of Oklahoma's and UGA couldn't really stop the run yesterday. That Anderson kid is not near as good as any of the 4 Bama RB's. Plus Bama's Oline is much better than OU. I see this game being a blowout maybe 40 to 17 and that 17 is giving UGA a garbage TD.

I "got" something else to do for most of the game'''....***

Jan 2, 2018, 1:02 PM

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Football season is over.***

Jan 2, 2018, 1:05 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-francismarion.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"I've played multiple sports and would bet any amount that I'm still more athletic than you at this present time...."

Softball is on the way***

Jan 2, 2018, 1:11 PM

Fiat Justitia et Pereat Mundus

Re: Football season is over.***

Jan 2, 2018, 1:12 PM [ in reply to Football season is over.*** ]

Many of you may disagree with me but I think both Georgia and Alabama played well over their heads last night. I believe you will see 2 different teams in the playoff. Not nearly as good as what we saw yesterday.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Football season is over.***

Jan 2, 2018, 1:23 PM

I agree but UGA only has two great RB's. The only reason the QB was able to complete most of his passes was because they were short. His longest completion was for 21 yards. He'll need that again but every time OU was able to put even a little pressure on him his throws were off. Bama has a much better Dline and will be able to get pressure with just that leaving the LB's to worry about the run and the DB's to cover the short passes. I still say if UGA scores 17 7 to 10 will be in garbage time. The best is yet to come. Go Tigers.

Jan 2, 2018, 1:10 PM

I pick Bama. When both teams ( Ga, OK ) score at least 48 points that shows me bad defense on both sides.

Looking forward to seeing Coot bandwagon fans having to pick a side.

Jan 2, 2018, 1:15 PM

Oh they'll be for Bama all the way. No way any of the chickens will pull for the Dawgs. Their thirst for Bama is almost pathetic.

UGA

Jan 2, 2018, 1:28 PM

As you mentioned, our game was 10-6 and was on its way to be very competitive until the turnovers. If UGA can keep it like that, they should win with Fromm. He is very Watson-esque and is able to put the ball in the right place, which is key in playing Alabama.

2024 student level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jan 2, 2018, 1:30 PM

Bama...Roll Tide.

General W.T. Sherman

Jan 2, 2018, 1:30 PM

-Doc

2005_ncaa_champ.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I've been wrong two times, but this isn't one of them.

General W.T. Sherman

Jan 2, 2018, 1:35 PM

-Doc

2005_ncaa_champ.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I've been wrong two times, but this isn't one of them.

For some reason I think UGA pulls through. They shouldn't

Jan 2, 2018, 1:37 PM

win but seem to be finding ways to do it lately.

DAWGs by a tail.

Jan 2, 2018, 2:06 PM

??

badge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonorlightbulbbill.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 26
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic