Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Football Update: UGA Fan cries on radio after Clemson game
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 16
| visibility 1

Football Update: UGA Fan cries on radio after Clemson game

Sep 1, 2013, 11:30 PM

UGA Fan cries on radio after Clemson game

Read Update »

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Football Update: UGA Fan cries on radio after Clemson game

Sep 1, 2013, 11:34 PM

That is priceless. Funny stuff right there!

badge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

when I lived in ATL I used to love listening to call in show

Sep 1, 2013, 11:36 PM

after a uga loss. The things those guys said about Quincey Carter, you'd think they had white hoods on.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sep 1, 2013, 11:35 PM

Fake tears like the fake injuries. They learn the faking from their team. And they are very bad teachers!!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sep 2, 2013, 12:22 AM

I'd like to say I feel awful for laughing at this guy but I don't. He already wants to get rid of his coach after one game? And Georgia was 12-2 last year? What an idiot...."Oh my god we gotta play south carolina i don't know what we're gonna do?????" LMAO

Sep 2, 2013, 3:00 AM

dunno if thts for real or whut, but thx for the laugh^^...poor guy if its genuine lol

but ya Georgia is one of the top programs in the country and was 12-2 last year, and had Bama on the ropes...most people would say they were one of the top 3-4 teams last year...Richt has done an outstanding job there imo. \

Also for them to come back and be within an onside kick of possibly pulling out a last minute win against Clemson shows you they were a tough minded football team. Clemson had some chances to create some much needed space in that game, but the Dawgs hung tough and made it very interesting at the end.

In fairness, I did the same thing when Bowden was coach***

Sep 2, 2013, 10:21 AM

Sep 2, 2013, 11:41 AM

C'mon Man!!! Really? Man up dude!!! You got beat. The defense for both teams need some work, but you just got beat......it's on the spoon, now swallow it. Geeezz.

Sep 7, 2013, 8:24 AM

If Bryant catches the dropped passes, and the game isn't even close.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

This is FN awesome

Sep 2, 2013, 12:51 PM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QK8mJJJvaes

####, that's a cold-a$$ honkey.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

This Article Has NO Place on TigerNet

Sep 2, 2013, 12:59 PM

What purpose does this article have? For years Clemson has proved to be above such a demeaning post. Is one victory moving us to the gloating stage? I've seen many tears shed at Clemson after heart-breaking defeats. Surely we can treat our opponents with respect and not fill ourselves with pride at the unhappiness of others. Give this Georgia fan respect. Win humbly.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: This Article Has NO Place on TigerNet

Sep 2, 2013, 1:14 PM

You don't own TigerNet so you can't make any executive decisions about the content on this site! Now set your ### down somewhere and play with Barbie dolls.

Lighten up Dude.

Sep 2, 2013, 2:17 PM [ in reply to This Article Has NO Place on TigerNet ]

It's all in fun. And I'm telling that guy to turn in his man card.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Dabo crushed my soul." --- Classof09

Sep 2, 2013, 2:18 PM [ in reply to This Article Has NO Place on TigerNet ]

How does one have a 2% tiger pulse with 1 post at 0%?

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Dabo crushed my soul." --- Classof09

something about dividing by zero***

Sep 2, 2013, 2:21 PM

badge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

What? A rebuttal.

Sep 2, 2013, 2:45 PM [ in reply to This Article Has NO Place on TigerNet ]

"For years Clemson has proved to be above such a demeaning post."

I'm sorry, but what? Are you saying Clemson-focused web sites are 'above' these kind of posts? Or are you saying the University is above it? Fans? To whom, exactly, are you referring?

Regardless of your confusing position. This is the internet. The audio of that UGA fan's call into 92.9 The Game in Atlanta is everywhere on the internet... I've even seen it posted on a UGA forum today. It is news. Granted, a little bit of trivial news. But, news none the less.

And I don't know how you were raised, but I was raised with a healthy hatred of UGA and their fans. I have never been to a game in Athens where I didn't have an altercation of some sort with their fans; including getting spit on and getting into unprovoked fights. So, when one of their fans calls into a public radio station and starts crying live on the air part of me leaps with glee and basks in his misery. And, thank the internet gods for spreading this humiliating phone call with all of us. Our lives are much enriched by the experience.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sep 7, 2013, 8:26 AM [ in reply to This Article Has NO Place on TigerNet ]

That dude in the stands that was coming unglued a couple years back was never given a break.

Replies: 16
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic