Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Football Update: Tony Barnhart article on Dabo and Clemson
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 11
| visibility 2,055

Football Update: Tony Barnhart article on Dabo and Clemson

Sep 28, 2011, 12:59 PM

Tony Barnhart article on Dabo and Clemson

Read Update »

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Football Update: Tony Barnhart article on Dabo and Clemson

Sep 28, 2011, 1:03 PM

I like the Dabo way of thinking. Screw the polls, the press, "let's line up and get after them" Just win games.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Lead, Follow, or Get out of the Way.
Sine Pari- The tip of the spear.
Cofounder / USASOC Black Daggers 2001

Sep 28, 2011, 1:59 PM

It's amazing how much Dabo has learned about football since last winter when 75% of Tiger Nation wanted to fire him. I supported him then and I support him now. If you were bashing him last winter, take this time to reflect on how wrong you were and that maybe you DON'T KNOW EVERYTHING.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sep 28, 2011, 2:06 PM

Exactly right. I'd like to see some of the Dabo bashers come out and say they were wrong. We haven't won anything yet, but this guy has recruited and made the right kinds of changes after last year. Let's hear some of the bashers give Dabo the credit.

We have 42 Freshmen on this team. We're young but very talented and the future looks bright. Time to admit that Dabo is doing the right things and building the right kind of program. Remember, they almost fired Beamer at Tech after his first few seasons. Look at that program now. That is what Dabo is building.

Sep 28, 2011, 2:28 PM

Not only were they saying some unpleasant words, but some foul language.

Right here on the internet? God...

Sep 28, 2011, 3:07 PM

forbid.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sep 28, 2011, 3:01 PM [ in reply to Re: Football Update: Tony Barnhart article on Dabo and Clemson ]

It was also said that if the saleman Dabo turns our program around, then TDP was a genius. Well, I guess TDP is a genius, let not forget the genius hire of Brownell also....

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sep 28, 2011, 2:56 PM [ in reply to Re: Football Update: Tony Barnhart article on Dabo and Clemson ]

Here, here, I was with ya in the other 25%!!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sep 28, 2011, 3:20 PM [ in reply to Re: Football Update: Tony Barnhart article on Dabo and Clemson ]

Couldn't agree more.

Sep 28, 2011, 2:55 PM [ in reply to Re: Football Update: Tony Barnhart article on Dabo and Clemson ]

Wins will always speak louder than any words from the know it alls. Dabo gets it!!!

aaaammmmaaaaannakissandhug...

Sep 28, 2011, 3:08 PM

"I just looked around at what spread teams were doing -- the way they were playing up-tempo and putting pressure on defenses and it became pretty clear that was the way to go," said Swinney. "I knew it would not be an easy transition, but it was what we had to do."

Dabo

Sounds like he made a decision then executed a plan to me.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

AGREE! Re: aaaammmmaaaaannakissandhug...

Sep 28, 2011, 10:45 PM

AGREE!

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 11
| visibility 2,055
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic