Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Football Update: TV assignment for Clemson vs UVa
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 18
| visibility 1

Football Update: TV assignment for Clemson vs UVa

Oct 27, 2013, 9:14 AM

TV assignment for Clemson vs UVa

Read Update »

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

get ready for Ed again next week then

Oct 27, 2013, 9:26 AM

same time, same channel, same announcers as this week.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

PLEASE GOD NO!!!!!!!!!***

Oct 27, 2013, 9:37 AM

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Then we get Palmer for the GT game

Oct 27, 2013, 1:33 PM [ in reply to get ready for Ed again next week then ]

since it's on a Thursday night...

GO TIGERS

Re: get ready for Ed again next week then

Oct 27, 2013, 4:04 PM [ in reply to get ready for Ed again next week then ]

Ed is certainly not a Clemson homer, but the only thing I really objected to was his certainty that a decision to punt on 4th and 21 down by 13 points with 10 minutes left was tantamount to surrender.

The Maryland coach ended up going for it, and I think it was the second worst 4th down decision of the day. Spurrier's first half going for it takes the cake.

Re: Football Update: TV assignment for Clemson vs UVa

Oct 27, 2013, 9:41 AM

Please tell me it isn't so. I don't think I can stand another Sat with that clown running his mouth again. Would rather listen to "slobber jaws Holtz" than him and that is saying a lot.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Oct 27, 2013, 9:47 AM

As terrible and biased as old Eddie is, a lot of his criticism of us yesterday was more than deserved. It's just that a lot of our kool-aid guzzling fan base can't stand to hear the truth. (Which is why Bowden was given almost a decade to waste and wallow in mediocrity)

Yes, Bowden stuck around because of what fans said...

Oct 27, 2013, 9:57 AM

?..lol
The crap folks come up with.

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

There's no such thing as a stupid question, just stupid people who ask questions.

"As terrible and biased as old Eddie is"... enough said.***

Oct 27, 2013, 1:42 PM [ in reply to Re: Football Update: TV assignment for Clemson vs UVa ]

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

You're so brave, truth-speaker.***

Oct 27, 2013, 5:01 PM [ in reply to Re: Football Update: TV assignment for Clemson vs UVa ]

Demon Deacon problems? There's an app for that too, and it ain't buggy like that yellowjacket repellant:

Oct 27, 2013, 10:04 AM

I'll watch on mute AGAIN

Bowden stuck around...

Oct 27, 2013, 1:20 PM

until he was fired. Which, in hindsight, came about 5 years too late. I agree with the poster... I would hope we NEVER willing suffer that level of mediocrity for that long EVER AGAIN.

Ed C. & Mike P.

Oct 27, 2013, 4:43 PM

What really drives me nuts is Ed's constantly reminding the viewers that Sammy was some kind of criminal with a stomach ache last year. Sammy was making plays all day and that's all he's got to talk about?
The other one was the Maryland defender that had something 23 tackles. I don't recall Mike & Ed making any real comment about his big day. Those guys are just idiots

I agree about Sammy being "arrested" reference most college

Oct 27, 2013, 4:59 PM

towns local jails usually house a who's who of college athletes on most given days. It was a misdemeanor let it go Sammy has proved over and over that he has changed his life for the best. I am willing to bet big ED has a few past experiences that he would not want to share as most people have made mistakes.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

You guys act like Ed and Mike are up weeks doing crack

Oct 27, 2013, 5:06 PM

research on the Tiger team and preparing for the amazing Clemson Maryland match up, or they keep up with these teams. They are sent in to do a job, probably handed some notes on both teams that neither one of them researched themselves and they throw out the info they have when "x" player makes a play. It is why we got to find out 55 times a game Kyle Parker plays baseball and football, and Jacoby Ford was also a track star and yada, yada, yada. I think you guys must have turned your sound down when Ed was talking about how Sammy should get the ball every play because he is that special of a player. I don't understand why some of you guys just don't put the radio on in the background and mute the TV.

Which is sort of weird, because I don't know that these

Oct 27, 2013, 5:09 PM

guys do anything except announce one college football game a week.

One would think they would have time to do just a little bit of independent research.

Demon Deacon problems? There's an app for that too, and it ain't buggy like that yellowjacket repellant:

I don't disagree with you, but I also won't pretend I know

Oct 27, 2013, 5:16 PM

or I care what Ed Cunningham and Mike Patrick are doing the other 6 days and 21 hours of the week. As someone else pointed out, the estrogen level on this whole Ed issues is overwhelming, lol. Just turn the friggen tv down. So the dude mentioned a few times Sammy's arrest....big whup.

Re: Ed C. & Mike P.

Oct 27, 2013, 5:16 PM [ in reply to Ed C. & Mike P. ]

Can someone please post their email or twitter account. I think we should bombard with comments before Sat.

Saying what?

Oct 27, 2013, 5:19 PM

Please kiss Clemson's rear the entire game, do not mention Sammy's arrest, and under no circumstances say Clemson has not been playing very good ball the last few weeks because that should only be left to the Clemson fans and Tigernet? That should cover it.

Replies: 18
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic