Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Football Update: Quick notes from Dabo Swinney teleconference
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 24
| visibility 3,353

Football Update: Quick notes from Dabo Swinney teleconference

Oct 20, 2013, 6:14 PM

Quick notes from Dabo Swinney teleconference

Read Update »

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Football Update: Quick notes from Dabo Swinney teleconference

Oct 20, 2013, 6:21 PM

same ole same ole..

Why doesn't he go into some detail about why this happened. 51-14 at home isn't just a bad day at the office.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

how about an apology for that perfomance coach swinney.

Oct 20, 2013, 6:24 PM

tiger nation deserves one.

he doesn't owe you SH*****

Oct 20, 2013, 6:25 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: he doesn't owe you SH*****

Oct 20, 2013, 6:32 PM

um Yes he does .. Don't help dabo get off the hook like he has the past 4 USC games.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I'm not letting him off the hook, but he doesn't owe

Oct 20, 2013, 6:33 PM

me an apology

he knows he has to win the big games to keep his job

Message was edited by: Graphic Tiger®

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: he doesn't owe you SH*****

Oct 20, 2013, 9:05 PM [ in reply to Re: he doesn't owe you SH***** ]

Dabo does not owe me personally anything, but he does owe the fans as a whole one. The fans who show up every Saturday, taking time out, spending a good chunk of money, investing in this program to help make it where it is. Without the fans this program would be average. You ever hear Nick Saban who has one multiple National Championships after a loss? He apologizes...who IMO, has the least reason to apologize than anyone.

2024 white level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: how about an apology for that perfomance coach swinney.

Oct 20, 2013, 7:35 PM [ in reply to how about an apology for that perfomance coach swinney. ]

Florida State is a good team and I wish them the best along with Miami so that the ACC can get the respect that it deserves. This is still the best Clemson team that we have seen in a long time. If they keep winning, a BCS bowl game is still in the works. Dabo doesn't owe anybody! The players play the game and they are not superman. Get over it! The next game is the most important game and the team need the fans to be just as excited about this as with all the others.

Re: how about an apology for that perfomance coach swinney.

Oct 20, 2013, 10:00 PM [ in reply to how about an apology for that perfomance coach swinney. ]

Do you think he isn't as disappointed and ashamed of our performance as we are? He has said that losing a game like this or any other game makes him sick to his stomach. I doubt there is a single one of us who hates this loss as bad as Dabo, or as the rest of the staff, or especially as badly as the team members.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Depressing. So much lost in one game.***

Oct 20, 2013, 6:24 PM

Re: Depressing. So much lost in one game.***

Oct 20, 2013, 6:31 PM

To be honest the only thing we have really lost is an ACC Championship.. I really don't see Alabama or Oregon losing, and if they don't nobody will jump them.. So even if FSU runs the table they most likely wont play for a NC and end up in the OB.. We still have a very good shot at an at-large BCS bid (Sugar Bowl) if we put this game behind us and get back to playing Tiger Football..

Oct 20, 2013, 8:58 PM

Well your wrong on that one, BCS polls just came out. FSU jumped to #2 and with them playing both Miami and FL, then the ACC championship ...as long as they are winning, I can see FSU in the National Championship. Which honest I hope they do.

Oct 20, 2013, 10:07 PM

Right this minute I would be fine with FSU and Oregon playing in the NC. Either would be a great choice, just as AL would be provided all continue to win. I hate we lost, and I especially hate the way we played, or didn't play, but we lost to a great football team. It doesn't mean our season sucks or that we can't still move this program a long way forward. I'm not quitting, and I know this team won't quit.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Oct 21, 2013, 9:04 AM [ in reply to Re: Depressing. So much lost in one game.*** ]

Wrong again, if Oregon wins out they will jump FSU for the #2 spot. This was a topic of conversation last night on TV and the BCS has already run this BCS model. Oregon comes out on top of FSU.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I hope

Oct 20, 2013, 6:34 PM

All the guys that are emotiinally hurt and saddened in the Tiger Locker room that Swinney is talking about, take this @s$ whooping personal. I hope each and everyone vow to one another that they will never let this beatdown happen again! If they are hurt and embarrassed then do something about it! Go out and put 70 on Maryland and don't worry about running up the score on anyone! Go Tigers!

Re: I hope

Oct 20, 2013, 6:43 PM

Hope they all take it personally like they did last year after USC handed it to them for the 4th year in a row. Not sure they would ever have beaten LSU had they not.

Oct 20, 2013, 7:16 PM

Boyd is over it already since he has said it was a bad day at the office. He will go to work the next day hopefully!

Oct 20, 2013, 7:24 PM [ in reply to I hope ]

Hey running up the score is developing killer instinct! OBS does get that right. Oregon does it. Ohio state does it. We need to do it... I believe in developing players and playing different kids, but i also believe you have to try to be perfect every play. Practice doesnt make perfect, only PERFECT practice makes perfect. We are just satisfied with a win. Score, score, score. It is the other team to stop you. Learn to do it right! There are a lot of games left this season and a lot to build on and a lot that we need to work on. FSU is good! they had the killer instinct after we fumbled the first time and made us pay. Something all great teams do.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Oct 20, 2013, 9:00 PM

Well Said...if Dabo says which he does, that you have to play 60 mins of football, then play 60 mins of football.

No prob, coach. FYI: you better win this weekend.

Oct 20, 2013, 7:30 PM

Losing to MD after this performance will put you beside Bowden on the ACC network.

Oct 20, 2013, 7:32 PM

Losing an ACC championship is a big goal lost. Make no mistake that FSU was more talented at every position and deserved to win. But 51-14? Where was the pride in this team to stop such a disgraceful loss? We were embarrassed on national tv. I hope the coaches and players are as mad as the fans. Run the score up on all our last opponents. Beating Scar is now a must win for Dabo.

M. Alexander

Oct 20, 2013, 8:16 PM

Why have they not slapped a RS on him yet? I don't understand why they keep trying to let him play. Halfway through the season and he is still hurt but yet they are still considering him playing? Either he is that good to waste a RS for a few games or there is something we don't know.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: M. Alexander

Oct 20, 2013, 9:11 PM

Maybe he's not gonna stay for 5 years. If he's told the coaches that he's gone when he gets the chance, then all a redshirt does is further limit a thin group of dbs.

Oct 20, 2013, 9:10 PM

he does not need to apologize, his job is to get ready for Maryland and destroy them to let out this frustration built up on all of us, and I mean annihilate them.

Oct 20, 2013, 9:17 PM

Agreed. Not like we will ever play Maryland again after this year.

Replies: 24
| visibility 3,353
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic