Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Football Update: Danny Pearman was among candidates at CCU
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 10
| visibility 1,772

Football Update: Danny Pearman was among candidates at CCU

Dec 27, 2011, 11:21 AM

Danny Pearman was among candidates at CCU

Read Update »

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Football Update: Danny Pearman was among candidates at CCU

Dec 27, 2011, 11:25 AM

was he a cat or a dog? or maybe a Tiger

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-74tiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dec 27, 2011, 12:50 PM

There were no other REAL candidates. They knew they wanted the billionaire and he was willing to come.

David got screwed at CCU. Now, I hope they lose.

Dec 27, 2011, 1:02 PM

I have always had some imterest in CCU nut ONLY BECAUSE OF Bennett!! now I sure hope they lose every game!!

badge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Here in the Pee Dee they shove

Dec 27, 2011, 1:12 PM

ccu down our throats. WPDE pushes them constantly, because they are right across the street from their studio. I pull against them mainly because they get all of the media coverage here when they have the least bit of success. Another reason is that when I was growing up, they were a coot affiliated school.

you should switch to WBTW

Dec 27, 2011, 3:44 PM

;)

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

WBTW

Dec 28, 2011, 9:28 AM

Yep they've always had the best news coverage in our area.

Dec 27, 2011, 1:48 PM [ in reply to Re: Football Update: Danny Pearman was among candidates at CCU ]

Pearman did not have the money to buy the jod !! This Was a joke. Had a Great coach !!

Dec 27, 2011, 1:48 PM [ in reply to Re: Football Update: Danny Pearman was among candidates at CCU ]

Pearman did not have the money to buy the job !! This Was a joke. Had a Great coach !!

Of all the candidates listed, CCU hired the LEAST qualified.***

Dec 27, 2011, 3:36 PM

Dec 27, 2011, 7:15 PM

I have a son in that program down there. This coaching change was a hatchet job by a president, who has done his best to run off anyone associated with CCU before he got there, and a new, ambitious, AD who desperately wanted a coaching search on his resume. Of course Bennett put them in a bind when he didn't quit on the spot like they thought he would, accepted reassignment, and left them holding the bag for upwards of half a million on his contract. Spurrier Jr turned them down because they didn't have the money to pay him even close to what he makes at USC. So they go hire this billionare that could afford to buy his Walter Middy dreams at a place like Coastal. I bet Bennett's contact will be quickly satisfied, and go away. Not to mention some other goodies he has probably promised. How else would this guy even be considered? He wouldn't. And they are going to need his money, as many of the supporters down there have turned their back on CCU because they loved Bennett. Go ask Cliff Ellis. His first call in show was cancelled since the longtime host (Logans Roadhouse), and sponsor, of the coaches call in shows, basically called CCU after the firing and told them that he and the other sponsors were pulling the plug. The next coach will probably have the best toys in 1AA to play with, but the administration down that way made a mess of this situation.

Replies: 10
| visibility 1,772
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic