Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Football Update: Chick-fil-A Bowl Matches #14 Clemson and #8 LSU in Prime Time on New Year’s Eve
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 6
| visibility 1

Football Update: Chick-fil-A Bowl Matches #14 Clemson and #8 LSU in Prime Time on New Year’s Eve

Dec 2, 2012, 8:56 PM

Chick-fil-A Bowl Matches #14 Clemson and #8 LSU in Prime Time on New Year’s Eve

Read Update »

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Opportunity for our program

Dec 2, 2012, 8:58 PM

huge opportunity for our program. End this year with an elite team and begin next year with an elite team. If we could somehow find a way to win both it could be a huge building block for our program. We cannot be considered one of the elites until we start beating them. Why not now? Go Clemson!

Re: Opportunity for our program - AGREE!!!

Dec 2, 2012, 9:56 PM

I AGREE!
GO CLEMSON TIGERS!!!

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Great point.

Dec 3, 2012, 10:09 AM [ in reply to Opportunity for our program ]

What a three game stretch:
South Carolina
LSU
Georgia

Re: Football Update: Chick-fil-A Bowl Matches #14 Clemson and #8 LSU in Prime Time on New Year’s Eve

Dec 3, 2012, 10:05 AM

We are getting chances to show we are a force, we just have to close the deal. It don't matter what conference we play in or what conference we play against. We have to play to win the game, REGARDLESS. LSU has a bruiser at running back and speed on their defense. It is time for Clemson to seriously MAN UP and hit the weight room for this game. This is the same team that gave Alabama a run for the money and the same LSU team that beat the Gamecocks. Got to try get to LSU's quarterback all game long because he can get rattled some. TIME TO MAKE A STATEMENT CLEMSON! Lets get ROARING like REAL TIGERS CLEMSON!

Re: Football Update: Chick-fil-A Bowl Matches #14 Clemson and #8 LSU in Prime Time on New Year’s Eve

Dec 3, 2012, 10:36 AM

Unless they allow us to put 14 guys in the box. I don't see us rattling anybodies QB. We haven't all year against anybody. If we couldn't do it against NCST. Please tell how in the h&ll we are expected to do it against LSU. The only thing that will get rattled is our front 4 against LSU's front 4. LSU QB will have time to eat a chic-fil-a samitch before he has to throw or run the ball.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dec 3, 2012, 12:53 PM

LSU's QB is okay but Glennon's tools were and are a little better. I say get a fire under S. Anthony's butt and have him blitz around the edges and up the gut several times with his speed. He will have a several more days to learn how to tackle better but it should be easier to disrupt and throw timing off for Metenberger.

Replies: 6
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic