Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Football Seat and Parking are now viewable!!
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 27
| visibility 1

Football Seat and Parking are now viewable!!

Jul 15, 2019, 10:23 AM

Check your order history.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Football Seat and Parking are now viewable!!

Jul 15, 2019, 10:41 AM

First year as a IPTAY member and season ticket holder. Got assigned TDN, row DD.

Jul 15, 2019, 4:46 PM

Hey me too. Seats 15 and 17

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jul 15, 2019, 7:31 PM

Seats 7 and 9 for me.

Jul 15, 2019, 5:53 PM [ in reply to Re: Football Seat and Parking are now viewable!! ]

My parking is in lot 5. 5733-F.. can’t find it as there is no grid available... any advice??

Jul 15, 2019, 10:51 AM

Thanks. Been in Lot 3A for years. Looks like we got moved to an assigned spot in Lot 10. Anybody have any insight on Lot 10

Jul 15, 2019, 11:01 AM

The numbered spot is nice, but if it's a night game try to get out of the game a bit early unless your spot is right next to an exit. I remember after the 2012 Carolina game we got stuck in that lot for over 2 hours after the game..

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

You got that right!

Jul 15, 2019, 12:05 PM

We were stuck in that lot for over 2 hours after the 2016 Louisville game.

Jul 15, 2019, 11:10 AM [ in reply to Re: Football Seat and Parking are now viewable!! ]

mdtwntiger said:

Thanks. Been in Lot 3A for years. Looks like we got moved to an assigned spot in Lot 10. Anybody have any insight on Lot 10

I've been in lot 10 for the last 5 years. Not a bad place to be but you will have a nice hill to walk up to get to the stadium. I did get a bad "door ding" last year (bad enough that it required a body shop to fix it) because the numbered parking spaces are fairly tight. It can sometimes take a while to get out of the lot after a game if the SCHP doesn't have their act together.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jul 15, 2019, 4:19 PM

I've been in Lot 10 for several years and my daughter & her friend are in the lot across the street. I usually ride with them. Since I am at an advanced age, I ride the Senior Citizen bus to the stadium and back down after the game, That hill is a killer going up and almost as bad when coming down.

My seats in the stadium are the same and this will be my 62nd. year in those seats. In fact, I am the only one who has had those seats. I go in Portal F-UF, turn to the right and the first two seat are mine. Don't have to climb up or down one step.

badge-ringofhonor-joe21.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jul 15, 2019, 4:53 PM

Used to Park in Lot 10. If you want a much easier walk to and from the stadium, walk up the steps to Shotgun Alley on the opposite end from Williamson Rd. Then walk along Centennial Blvd for a nice flat walk to the stadium.

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jul 15, 2019, 4:03 PM [ in reply to Re: Football Seat and Parking are now viewable!! ]

I was in lot 10 for the last 3 years but I was bumped out of that lot this year. I'm not too upset about it because it can be a pain getting out of that lot on game day where there is a high attendance. The best advice I can give you is to exit out of your row on the Perimeter Rd side of the lot and then drive all the way down to the first row of lot 10 and exit out onto Williamson Rd. If you exit on the other side of the lot you will be waiting over an hour to get out.

During those highly-attended games, we would always

Jul 15, 2019, 4:30 PM

exit Lot 10 onto Perimeter Road. It was faster (1 hour vs. 2 hours exiting onto Williamson) to get out that way. However, last year, they completely blocked the Perimeter Road exit. So we had to go out via Williamson Street. It was a pain, but SCHP stayed and directed traffic which made it better. Nevertheless, we made a policy that if Clemson was up by 40 starting the 4th Quarter, we would leave to avoid the traffic out of Lot 10. We got to do that a few times last year. :)

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"When I was young, I was sure of many things; now there are only two things of which I am sure: one is, that I am a miserable sinner; and the other, that Christ is an all-sufficient Saviour. He is well-taught who learns these two lessons." -John Newton

Jul 15, 2019, 11:01 AM

First year ticket holdr. TDM ROW AA and NS Lot.

Jul 15, 2019, 11:14 AM

Same seats and parking (STI) as last year ..... happy!

Jul 15, 2019, 11:47 AM

I am also have my old seats back and unexpectedly retained the same parking assignment.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jul 15, 2019, 4:05 PM

Yeah ..... I was really surprised that I got the same parking assignment.

Same seats, got bumped in parking though... C-1

Jul 15, 2019, 12:54 PM

Jul 15, 2019, 1:26 PM

Have been an IPTAY contributor for about 10 yrs, and season ticket holder for just a little less. I was re-assigned to C1. Seems like the more I contribute, the further my parking assignment. Was in Lot 13, then a numbered space in Brooks...not pleased...at all.

2024 purple level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jul 15, 2019, 3:49 PM

Not stoked, but not mad.

Still top deck and row K in year two, but slid a few sections towards center with the addition of two new seats and an increased giving level. Kept Brooks Center spot, but requested to stay next to my friend in our spots from last year unless we could upgrade together.

Figure it'll take a few more years to get into the lowers. Tenure sure is a #####.

Where the heck is LL - Lake Lot?

Jul 15, 2019, 4:09 PM

Says it is new on the list but can’t find on any map. I was STI last year and do t know if I should be happy or not!

Re: Where the heck is LL - Lake Lot?

Jul 15, 2019, 4:25 PM

Basically Y Beach.

https://www.jimapco.com/hosted/clemson/index.html

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Dabo crushed my soul." --- Classof09

Jul 15, 2019, 4:27 PM [ in reply to Where the heck is LL - Lake Lot? ]

LL = Lake Lot

That is one heck of a change in parking to go from STI to LL. LL is across from Y Beach and on the other side of the lake.

CUvsFSU2011win

-- Too many daughters and not enough bullets. --

Jul 15, 2019, 4:48 PM

There is an East and West Library Lot.

maybe?

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

you will have a beautiful view

Jul 15, 2019, 5:10 PM [ in reply to Where the heck is LL - Lake Lot? ]

and maybe can fish while tailgating butt it will be a long walk

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-willmo.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Cat on a tin roof, dogs in a pile,
Nothin' left to do but smile, smile, smile!!!!

Still the same.***

Jul 15, 2019, 4:36 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"When I was young, I was sure of many things; now there are only two things of which I am sure: one is, that I am a miserable sinner; and the other, that Christ is an all-sufficient Saviour. He is well-taught who learns these two lessons." -John Newton

They must not be hurting for donations

Jul 15, 2019, 6:27 PM

The lost spots on the Ave of Champions and Softball don't account for all the down grades in parking. Guessing IPTAY isn't hurting at all - which I am glad about. Gave the same amount as last year and I went from STI parking to new LL (across from Y beach). Will they let me bring my bass boat/trailer?

Re: They must not be hurting for donations

Jul 15, 2019, 9:29 PM

Parking has been a mess since the ND game in the hurricane. Doing away with Lot 13, by far the best tailgating experience in my opinion, started the whole parking situation that we’re in today. I miss Lot 13, fun times were had there.

Replies: 27
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic