Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Football Recruiting update?
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 3
| visibility 2,314

Football Recruiting update?

Jul 17, 2020, 8:36 AM

So with Hancock de-committing and the new offer to the Lassiter kid, who do u think we end up with?? So i read that Darnell Jefferies and Nyland Green are from the same school, know each other, and talk regularly. Jefferies is an excellent ambassador 4 us and did well recruiting other kids in his own class, huge plus! I feel like Foreman is very much still in play for us.i dont know about Leigh. Anyone have any insight into some updated recruiting? REALLY tired of the politics and virus talk. Would love to talk some Clemson Football!! TIA & GO TIGERS!!

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Football Recruiting update?

Jul 17, 2020, 8:58 AM

I am interested as well. Last thing I heard was we are in a great place with Green.
Andrew Makuba is between us and Texas I think.
I believe we are leading for Leigh.
We did have a good chance with Rucci, but it was really dependent on Officials happening or not. So looks like Penn St. is the lean now.
I think we are still right in the mix for Foreman. I've heard he has been trying to "mend" his relationship with the coaches. I don't think it was ever really hurt, but I couldn't think of a better word.
I am really concerned about Barrett Carter, everything I've read and heard is that him and Hancock are totally independent of eachother, but they are teammates. He's a huge piece for our recruiting class this year.

Jul 17, 2020, 9:57 AM

Carter's Twitter page is LOADED with everything Clemson, his pinned tweet is "i'm still 1000% All-in". I also read an Ohio St reporters article and he said he really doesnt see Carter following Hancock to the bucknuts. Barretts faith is big in his life, so Clemson is perfect fit. Rucci i think is done deal to elsewhere. The Lucas kid from Mauldin just got his new ranking from 247 and he is a 98!! He is a CB in the 2022 class. And EVERYTHING ive seen and read says he is 100% Clemson. He is LEGIT. Really need Leigh to keep our Oline elite in recruiting. Recruits look at past classes to see where other elites commit. Last years oline class was definitely Dabos best, and maybe all time. Foreman is being pushed by ppl around him to stay out west, but he LOVES Clemson. He went and got a huge tiger tattoo as soon as he committed to Clemson. The wiggins kid, 2021 CB 4*, is coached by Clemson great justin Miller. But who knows. If there wasnt any covid, i really do feel this could have been best class ever 4 dabo! Sorry so long, REALLY miss football!! GO TIGERS!

Jul 19, 2020, 2:41 AM

We were pursuing Greene when Hand-cock was still aboard, so I’m guessing we are now looking for two.
I hope Greene is still in the mix.

Replies: 3
| visibility 2,314
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic