Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Football Recruiting Update: WATCH: Ultimate Highlights of Christian Wilkins
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 10
| visibility 1

Football Recruiting Update: WATCH: Ultimate Highlights of Christian Wilkins

Jan 17, 2015, 1:27 PM

WATCH: Ultimate Highlights of Christian Wilkins

Read Update »

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Look out opposing offenses***

Jan 17, 2015, 2:12 PM

2024 purple level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"It is not part of a true culture to tame tigers any more than it is to make sheep ferocious."
--Henry David Thoreau

Speed and hops for a big man... Perryesque.***

Jan 17, 2015, 2:41 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

My thoughts exactly.

Jan 18, 2015, 6:51 PM

I don't know how old most of you guys are but if you've ever watched a certain #66 who later wore 72 in the pros, I think you'll see the comparison. WOW, this guy is SOOOOOO much quicker than you think. I was blown away. His first 5 steps are lightning! The Fridge was like that.

People can laugh or joke about the Fridge all they want but ANYONE that watched that man play FB at Clemson knows he was absolutely amazing. He ran down fast RB's from behind, 20 yards down field at well over 3 bills. If I am not mistaken William Perry was the first All-American over 300 lbs. I like what I'm seeing out of the 2015 class. Seems like we hit a home run with this one.

I think one of the reasons Clemson kind of fell off radar for a while is because we were just not getting these top D-Linemen. Sure we'd have a stud or two. We had decent starters at times but the quality depth was just not there. Over the last few years this has changed.

When you've got 2nd and 3rd stringers the likes of Shaq Lawson, Corey Crawford (not in 2014 but before), Tavares Barnes, Josh Watson, Byers, Dodd, Watkins, Aiken, Ogundeko, Reader, Pagano, Rogers, you're sitting on a pretty good and deep DL talent pool. As much as I love hating Sakerlina, their DL was pretty bad this season. IMO, Dodd, Lawson, Byers, Watson, and Barnes could have started for them this season. We're losing a lot this off-season with Jarrett, Watson, Williams, Crawford, Beasley and Barnes. But the cupboard is far from bare. Using ESPN rankings, we have Wilkins (4st, 6 DT) , Huggins (4st, 17 DT), Ferrel (4 st, 16 DE) Bryant (4 st, 15 DE), Johnson (4 st, 14 DT) Cervenka (4 st,26 DT) and Davis (4 st, 30 DT) coming in.

That's a hell of a haul boys!

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Football Recruiting Update: WATCH: Ultimate Highlights of Christian Wilkins

Jan 17, 2015, 3:46 PM

Sorry if this has been asked a million times, but was he one of the EE?

Jan 17, 2015, 6:25 PM

Sick! Love his intensity

Jan 17, 2015, 6:28 PM

Video of this man is amazing. Under Armor game was another highlight reel for Mr. Wilkins. Don't even need a "player indicator" in his highlights - just look for the area of destruction on the field!

Greatness is coming our way!!!

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
"Why tiptoe through life to arrive safely at death?" - Little Mac 62

Jan 17, 2015, 10:41 PM

Remember these two names:(HUGGINS & WILKINS). With these two guys playing in the front seven together, Clemsom defense will reach another level comparing to last season front seven. Both players plays this game with excitement, with high intensity, with great love & great passion for this game of football. With these two in the lineup at the same time, it will be the same as having a double of Warren Sapp on the front line at the same time. WOW!! I hope there will be something left for our young, hungry, aggressive, and headhunter group of linebackers whom will be looking to make a statement themselves. Add Alexander, Wiggins, Johnson, Kearse, and the possible addition of the speedy and what seem to be a future shutdown corner recruit (Mark Fields), Clemson's Dee will be destining for another run at the #1 spot for the next two years. The secondary life will be to easy with Huggins & Wilkins in the lineup at the same time. These two guys play like its no tommorrow. They have similar mentalities and passion for the game as coach Venables. It will be a MATCH MAKE IN HEAVEN FOR THE CLEMSON'S DEFENSE AS WELL AS THE CLEMSON'S FOOTBALL PROGRAM. THESE TWO GUYS TRUELY HAVE THE WILL, GREAT LOVE, AND GREAT PASSION FOR THIS GAME. JUST LIKE COACH (BV). CAN'T WAIT!! P.S. THIS GROUP WILL HAVE THE POTENTIAL TO BE A YOUNGER VERSION OF THIS YEAR (SEATTLE SEAHAWKS DEFENSE).

Don't forget about Clelin Ferrel.

Jan 17, 2015, 10:57 PM

Sterling Johnson, Cervenka

"We establish no religion in this country, we mandate no belief. Nor will we ever. Church and state are, and must remain, separate." ~Ronald Reagan

And Austin Bryant***

Jan 17, 2015, 10:58 PM

"We establish no religion in this country, we mandate no belief. Nor will we ever. Church and state are, and must remain, separate." ~Ronald Reagan

Re: And Austin Bryant***

Jan 17, 2015, 11:34 PM

Just give me a front row seat, now. I'm sure all these guy will build that family type nucleus and will have a lot of fun playing together on this type of defense.

Replies: 10
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic