Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Football Recruiting Update: WATCH: Brian Dawkins Jr. with the Big Hit
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 14
| visibility 3,078

Football Recruiting Update: WATCH: Brian Dawkins Jr. with the Big Hit

Oct 7, 2014, 9:39 PM

WATCH: Brian Dawkins Jr. with the Big Hit

Read Update »

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Annual OL shortage but Clemson offered a 5'7" 156lb 2-star?

Oct 7, 2014, 9:54 PM

http://sports.yahoo.com/coloradoprepreport/football/recruiting/player-Brian-Dawkins-152748

You don't pay attention too well, do you?***

Oct 7, 2014, 10:00 PM

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: You don't pay attention too well, do you?***

Oct 7, 2014, 10:02 PM

They have not made a pill for that yet!

Re: Annual OL shortage but Clemson offered a 5'7" 156lb 2-star?

Oct 7, 2014, 10:02 PM [ in reply to Annual OL shortage but Clemson offered a 5'7" 156lb 2-star? ]

You'd have been better to just not post anything at all. The annual ol shortage you speak of is due to injury nothing else. I'm guessing you haven't seen the 5 star and high 4 star ol guys we have committed for the current class. Give them a once over and see if you still feel the same.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Make it idjit proof and someone will make a better idjit.

Re: Annual OL shortage but Clemson offered a 5'7" 156lb 2-star?

Oct 8, 2014, 8:34 PM

I believe the point is there have been opportunities to sign more OL in previous classes but we chose to give out 4 or 5 highly questionable offers to players who are very unlikely to ever help us.

I see Razzmacoot has gotten over the UK loss

Oct 8, 2014, 10:14 AM [ in reply to Annual OL shortage but Clemson offered a 5'7" 156lb 2-star? ]

Surprised it was so fast

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: C'mon Razz...

Oct 9, 2014, 5:23 PM [ in reply to Annual OL shortage but Clemson offered a 5'7" 156lb 2-star? ]

we all know that offer is strictly a legacy offer, just like the Davis twins. there is a give and take when it comes to the greatest players to ever wear the Paw, and it does speak well of the "family" if we make a way, if they want to come, for children of our greatest players. Ask USuCk if there past handling of legacies is biting them now, i.e., Greg Little, son of Derrick Little, the 2016 #1 OT committed to A&M that didn't even give them a sniff. Or, how about how Tray Rogers, sone of George Rogers, got the scholly but immediately came down with a career-ending spine condition... hhmmmmmm...

i think if we valued the bball program and its history better, we would have had a better shot at Jay Rome. sometimes we do or do not get the legacy we truly want, sometimes we do or do not take the legacy we truly don't want, otherwise, there is no value to creating and maintaining a legacy... this is and should be the Clemson Way.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I argue he has the talent. Elite lurking like his dad as

Oct 9, 2014, 5:30 PM

seen in the video, leadership potential is elite if he paid any attn to his father, and tough as nails just like his father. No brainer for me

Re: I argue he has the talent. Elite lurking like his dad as

Oct 9, 2014, 6:25 PM

compared to others in his class that we want, BDawk Jr is not quite up to priority level. I've seen other film; but i do think that like any other player, if he works hard, there is more than one way to contribute to the program. for that reason, i say evaluate all legacies because somebody is going to be 3rd team or scout team on scholly. IMO, it might as well be a legacy to keep the family eyes on home...

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I agree. Def not 6'4" level but if synergy and x-factor

Oct 9, 2014, 6:30 PM

are valuable contributions, he's potentially elite in those areas. What his dad did in Philly is next to miraculous.

p.s. Philly folks hate everybody- even the Easter bunny***

Oct 9, 2014, 6:31 PM

Re: Football Recruiting Update: WATCH: Brian Dawkins Jr. with the Big Hit

Oct 7, 2014, 11:54 PM

Wtih all of the tall receivers that teams are reruiting I worry about how a 5'8" player can cover a 6'3" receiver that weighs 200+ lbs.

Re: Me too. That is a big give way.***

Oct 8, 2014, 8:19 PM

did the commentator get a nut????***

Oct 8, 2014, 10:12 AM

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

FAT TAX NOW!

Replies: 14
| visibility 3,078
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic