Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Football Recruiting Update: RB target decommits from Notre Dame
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 27
| visibility 1

Football Recruiting Update: RB target decommits from Notre Dame

Aug 20, 2013, 6:13 PM

RB target decommits from Notre Dame

Read Update »

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dabo has him on speed dial !

Aug 20, 2013, 6:26 PM

Kid is a wrecking ball...and how about that written statement ? Good quality kid with his head on straight.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

DB23

The statement could have been written by a PR attorney. It

Aug 20, 2013, 6:33 PM

was as good as anything I've seen in a while. The other good thing... Charlotte is close.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: The statement could have been written by a PR attorney. It

Aug 20, 2013, 6:35 PM

It's regretfully closer to UNC though, which has been in his list.

Aug 20, 2013, 6:43 PM

HIs problem is UNC offers neither football nor an education.

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-74tiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Aug 20, 2013, 8:47 PM

Hold up there, not so fast. UNCheat offers African American studies to all it's athletes. Just ask the NCAA investigation team that investigates crooked colleges for rules breaking. They have been all through UNCheats records. They also found the records of enrollment that confirms all athletes that had taken that class, had passed the African American studies coarse with grades no lower than a B+.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Re: The statement could have been written by a PR attorney. It

Aug 21, 2013, 4:26 AM

What's wrong with African-American Studies???

Lol!

Aug 21, 2013, 1:48 AM [ in reply to Re: The statement could have been written by a PR attorney. It ]

True

Clemson is actually closer to Charlotte than Chapel Hill...

Aug 20, 2013, 7:24 PM [ in reply to Re: The statement could have been written by a PR attorney. It ]

but in any event, hopefully this development means something good for us!

Why do you think that statement was written by a

Aug 20, 2013, 6:54 PM [ in reply to The statement could have been written by a PR attorney. It ]

Puerto Rican attorney?

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Aspiring member of the TigerNet Sewer Dwellers

Re: Why do you think that statement was written by a

Aug 20, 2013, 7:07 PM

Ha! I like that! +1

Re: Dabo has him on speed dial !

Aug 20, 2013, 6:39 PM [ in reply to Dabo has him on speed dial ! ]

I commend him for what he is doing. It is his choice to go where he wants to go. But its also his duty not to put a hard ship on his parents to come and see their son play. If he is good enough, he can make it to the NFL from any school he plays for. Players are all in the NFL from the small schools that most of us has never heard of. If they are NFL type players that the NFL are looking for, the scouts will find them.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Elijiah, at Clemson we're a family...

Aug 20, 2013, 7:18 PM

You're welcome anytime. Best of luck to you either way.

2024 orange level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Elijiah, at Clemson we're a family...

Aug 20, 2013, 8:16 PM

closer and ALL your family can drive down in comfort & style within two hours to see you play your heart out for the TiGERs in loud Death Valley..and the NFL scouts will see you equally as well as at lovely ND.

Come to Clemson and you will play great exciting ball with even louder & larger amounts of fans..win over 90% of your games..be seen by scouts..and if you're as good as told then you will go to the NFL..and make your name there too with financial benefits according to your worth.

Welcome...GoTiGERs!

badge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonorlightbulbbill.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Yep Young Man...ND is a great school but so is Clemson who's

Aug 20, 2013, 8:18 PM

Please read my above post since I lost this heading due to mistake.

badge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonorlightbulbbill.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Football Recruiting Update: RB target decommits from Notre Dame

Aug 20, 2013, 8:41 PM

He wants to be close to family so he will probably end up in Tuscaloosa, which is only like 2 hours closer to Charlotte than South Bend, Indiana is. Alabama is a great place to go for running backs to get buried on the depth chart.

Re: Re: Football Recruiting Update: RB target decommits from Notre Dame

Aug 20, 2013, 9:29 PM

Pretty sure he isn't going to Alabama!! If you remember he flushed his recruitment letters down the toilet and video taped it. Google it, it made national news. Also, I think if we could get this kid, this would be a huge get. He made it into final round of the sparq testing but was injured. Very good athlete.

Roll Toilet***

Aug 20, 2013, 9:53 PM

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Close to home, family like atmosphere, great traditions and

Aug 20, 2013, 8:43 PM

strong football program.......sounds like a fit for this kid. Come on down!

2024 white level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Clemson Football, the glory days are here!

Smells like Ole Miss got thru to him

Aug 20, 2013, 9:13 PM

It's a family atmosphere down there and if you can accomplish great things for the football team, your family gets to come live with you.

Were we ever????

Aug 20, 2013, 9:42 PM

On this kids "Original list"??

With Choice, Fuller, Oglesby, etc., do we have ROOM for him??

Quick, somebody get Dabo to meet this young man's Momma!!

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

If one/both of Oglesby and Fuller do not qualify

Aug 20, 2013, 10:35 PM

academically, it'd be nice to have Hood as a 'backup' if you can call him that. I think he's oversign worthy. He looks a lot like that Green kid we missed on last year.

I guess his family hates Notre Dame like the rest of us?***

Aug 20, 2013, 11:06 PM

I don't know about the rest, but you can count me in.***

Aug 21, 2013, 1:37 AM

Aug 21, 2013, 7:38 AM

Kid goes to a Catholic school in nc. Think he just did what people around him wanted him todo last time. I see clemson unc ncstate vt and usc battle about to happen. He isn't going more than 3 hours this time. I don't know if pearman is the main recruiter but he needs to be taking off. Let pearman find the talent in vharlotte and a better recruiter take over from there.

Come on down to Tiger Town!***

Aug 21, 2013, 8:59 AM

If this guy likes family...

Aug 21, 2013, 12:55 PM

then he should LOVE Clemson!!!

Aug 22, 2013, 11:35 AM

"FOOD FOR THOUGHTS": Top 5 in football academics & graduating rate, #1 jock school, #2 logo, current Top 10 football & stadium rating, traditional RBs school as well as NFL success after college, coach that instills christian values for players, promotes communication skills & educational values for players, head coach that enforces team rules, ncaa guidelines awareness for football team & righteousness for staff & players, family enviromental friendly university among students and athletes, identical traveling time from Chapel Hill & CLEMSON. Travel mileage from his high school to Chapel Hill(118 miles); from his high school to CLEMSON(114miles). Only a 4 mile different. PS: GREAT DEPTH BEHIND A O-LINE THAT STARTED YOUNG AND FILLED WITH FEW YEARS OF PLAYING TIME. SUPER QB & RECEIVING DEPTH. FAST, EXCITING, AND EXPLOSIVES OFFENSE. COME JOIN THE FAMILY, YOUR FUTURE LOOKS BRIGHT! COME ADD YOUR NAME TO THE LIST OF GREAT CLEMSON'S RBs. CAN'T WAIT TO SEE YOU AND YOUR FAMILY RIGHT AT HOME IN TIGERTOWN.

Message was edited by: oldschtiger70®

Replies: 27
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic