Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Football Recruiting Update: Latest team recruiting rankings for Clemson
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 12
| visibility 1

Football Recruiting Update: Latest team recruiting rankings for Clemson

Jul 10, 2017, 11:48 AM

Latest team recruiting rankings for Clemson

Read Update »

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Football Recruiting Update: Latest team recruiting rankings for Clemson

Jul 10, 2017, 12:01 PM

We moved up to 4 overall in ESPN. If we land who we have as top priority we could finish with top 5 class with the small numbers. If we had normal numbers this year I think we could've had a great shot at 1 overall class. But with small numbers it's amazing how we can finish top 5 with up to 8+ less recruits then other teams in the top 5

Tennessee is guaranteed to have a mediocre season. Miami can have a 10 win season***

Jul 10, 2017, 12:13 PM

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Ha. That's a funny spot for Crump to talk trash about

Jul 10, 2017, 12:19 PM

Miami and Tennessee's upcoming seasons.

null

Jul 10, 2017, 12:15 PM

:)

Tigers Recruit Second to None

Jul 10, 2017, 2:05 PM

National rankings are fun to review and debate. Tigers have, continue, and will do well far into the future. I believe what sets us apart is targeted excellence as players as well as men of character. Other Universities are learning this critical difference. Also, our team of coaches develop these talented player better than most. The combination under Swinney has been the rise of the Tigers. We are blessed Tiger Nation.

2024 orange level membermilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Unless Miami loses some guys that are currently committed

Jul 10, 2017, 2:07 PM

they've already locked up a really, really good class. They have 19 commits and the 2nd highest average stars (3.89) on Rivals. That's higher than Clemson's average stars and trails only Ohio State.

If they just sign what they have right now they are looking at a top 8 class. I don't know what their scholarship situation is, but if they pick up a few more guys they are probably looking at a top 5 class.

Re: Unless Miami loses some guys that are currently committed

Jul 10, 2017, 3:49 PM

Mark could always recruit very good uga never had less than a top 10 class under him but he is a poster child of underachieving with great recruits. Not every top guy will pan out but to have as many great classes as he has had and never done better than a sugar bowl I don't think he develops players very good. That's what makes Dabo and staff great is they have done great recruiting but also great player development.

It's kind of funny to think about the last time we were in Miami

Jul 10, 2017, 5:10 PM

58-0!

Re: It's kind of funny to think about the last time we were in Miami

Jul 10, 2017, 9:09 PM

That's how MR got the job.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Unless Miami loses some guys that are currently committed

Jul 10, 2017, 9:08 PM [ in reply to Re: Unless Miami loses some guys that are currently committed ]

This! See my post below. He is the poster child for under-achieving. Never has anybody done so little so often with so much as MR. I don't expect that to change.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jul 10, 2017, 9:04 PM

Interesting that Mark Richt is again recruiting so well at Miami. I wonder if his recruits will fall as short as they consistently did at ugay? He always has had the athletes. He just doesn't seem to get the job done while they are under his tutelage.

Jul 11, 2017, 6:13 AM

Is MR bringing back "the U in the 80s"?

Replies: 12
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic