Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Football Recruiting Update: In-state WR gets preferred walk-on spot at Clemson
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 22
| visibility 1

Football Recruiting Update: In-state WR gets preferred walk-on spot at Clemson

Dec 22, 2016, 9:43 AM

In-state WR gets preferred walk-on spot at Clemson

Read Update »

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Football Recruiting Update: In-state WR gets preferred walk-on spot at Clemson

Dec 22, 2016, 9:48 AM

Awesome!! He knows how to win!

Re: Football Recruiting Update: In-state WR gets preferred walk-on spot at Clemson

Dec 22, 2016, 9:48 AM

I watched him play at the state championship last Saturday. Dutch Fork Alumni. Anyway, Will Brown done a incredible job against DF. Glad that he is coming to Clemson.

Dec 22, 2016, 9:55 AM

Next Renfrow?

Dec 22, 2016, 10:12 AM

interestingly I dont recall hearing when we got renfrow. maybe we did and if we didnt we should have

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-74tiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dec 22, 2016, 10:14 AM

Welcome to the Clemson Family!

2024 purple level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Welcome to WRU!

Dec 22, 2016, 4:48 PM

Looking forward to seeing you Play on Sundays after you finish your Clemson Career! Your attitude will carry you far Young Man. Again enjoy your Journey!

Looks like Renfrow with Tay Scott attitude***

Dec 22, 2016, 10:49 AM

My thoughts exactly....doesn't come down easily when the

Dec 22, 2016, 1:19 PM

ball is in his hands!

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dec 22, 2016, 11:26 AM

This kid is LEGIT. Great get for Dabo & Co.

2024 student level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dec 22, 2016, 11:29 AM

The next #13????

badge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dec 22, 2016, 12:15 PM

Took the thought right out of my head...there's only one RENFROW though...

Dec 22, 2016, 1:20 PM

Well, Grisham, Humphries and Renfrow all brought their own talents. Brown will too. As will Hooper.

badge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Mr. Brown looks like a gamer. Look forward to seeing him

Dec 22, 2016, 12:50 PM

make a real impact on our team.

Welcome to the family.

Go Tigers!

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

“Clemson wasn’t that much better with Trevor Lawrence, if at all.”

Welcome WiLL

Dec 22, 2016, 1:07 PM

My Son is named WiLL too but didn't play FB but Clemson Grad! Hope you will be one too in 3-5 years!

badge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonorlightbulbbill.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dec 22, 2016, 1:28 PM

A more muscular Renfrow...that is the best way I can explain it. Watched this kid in multiple games and all my buddies and I hoped for was he would go to Clemson. We are getting one hell of a player. Seen him run over LB's and around DB's on multiple occasions. He does not shy away from a hit, having that Tay Scott attitude for sure.

Tiger fans are really going to enjoy watching this kid when he gets his hands on the ball.

Welcome to the Family Will!

More like a combo of Galman, Renfro & Williams.******

Dec 22, 2016, 2:49 PM

He reminds me of Adam Humphries & Hunter

Dec 22, 2016, 4:07 PM

Renfrow from looking at his video...like a Wes Welker slot guy.

Re: More like a combo of Galman, Renfro & Williams.******

Dec 22, 2016, 4:14 PM [ in reply to More like a combo of Galman, Renfro & Williams.****** ]

Maybe he is one of those guys that could use a legacy scholarship if he is closer to performing on the field than some of those guys are. Just saying!!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dec 22, 2016, 4:32 PM

Will is a unique player imo. I have watched him for several years. He has the route running and hands to remind you of Renfrow, but his vision of the field with the ball in his hands and balance and strength to fight through initial contact sets him apart. I look for him to be a valuable contributor in a couple of years because I know he is a high character kid with a tremendous work ethic!

Looks like a Watts, Grisholm, Humphries, Renfrow combination

Dec 22, 2016, 5:18 PM

nevermind the obvious racial undertone of the comparisons, but what keeps a high octane offense rolling is the receiver that is able to pick up the ever critical first downs to keep drives alive for the stars to make big plays. When superstars start getting double coverage, there are other receivers that have a knack for taking advantage of those larger gaps that open up in the defense and allow the QB to pick the defense apart. This guy looks like he could be another one of those receivers, but also with a lot of upside to contribute on special teams, too, like Humphries did.

This kid will earn a scholarship

Dec 22, 2016, 7:16 PM

Before his career is over. He's good at his for running, isn't afraid to hit someone, can catch the ball very well and has good speed with the ball in his hands. Also he seems like be a great run blocker. I would say he could be our next #13 but he looks like he could play safety with the way he hits opposing defenders. Surprised he didn't get any d1 offers

Good footwork. The kid snatches it for sure.

Dec 22, 2016, 8:00 PM

Welcome to CU young man.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 22
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic