Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Football Recruiting Update: Clemson commit gets new offer
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 12
| visibility 3,776

Football Recruiting Update: Clemson commit gets new offer

Jan 26, 2015, 9:31 AM

Clemson commit gets new offer

Read Update »

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Football Recruiting Update: Clemson commit gets new offer

Jan 26, 2015, 9:39 AM

He'll be a four star next year!

Jan 26, 2015, 9:50 AM

Doubt this kid stays committed with Morris gone.

Jan 26, 2015, 10:01 AM

He just watched our offense , without it's starting quarterback and offensive coordinator completely run roughshod over Oklahoma , which to a kid from Texas must seem doubly impressive.
His grandfather coached Dabo while at Alabama. No , I think JC Chalk is ALL IN .

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

DB23

Huh?

Jan 26, 2015, 10:07 AM [ in reply to Re: Football Recruiting Update: Clemson commit gets new offer ]

Is he not G. Stallings grandson?

I believe his commitment has more to do with Dabo than Morris.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jan 26, 2015, 10:15 AM [ in reply to Re: Football Recruiting Update: Clemson commit gets new offer ]

photo BznkATbCYAAm1SP_zpsc017a0a3.jpg

http://www.tigernet.com/update/recruiting/Photo-Clemson-commit-Swinney-Stallings-17409

jc is gene stallings' grandson.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jan 26, 2015, 10:19 AM [ in reply to Re: Football Recruiting Update: Clemson commit gets new offer ]

I think he will sign with Clemson, and Clemson is his only thought. His grandpa is a big influence in his life, and his grandpa Gene Stallings is a very good friend to Dabo. Gene Stallings knows Dabo's character as well as anyone, and he knows his grandson will get well taken care of and have his best chance to succeed under Dabo Swinney!!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jan 26, 2015, 10:28 AM [ in reply to Re: Football Recruiting Update: Clemson commit gets new offer ]

I first thought that you hadn't been paying attention, but now I see that you are knew. And I'm now thinking that you could be of the coot flavor b/c our recruiting is really butt hurting to that flavor that's smelling a lot like chit right now!!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

U B wrong... ??***

Jan 26, 2015, 11:40 AM [ in reply to Re: Football Recruiting Update: Clemson commit gets new offer ]

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

COOT***

Jan 26, 2015, 7:10 PM [ in reply to Re: Football Recruiting Update: Clemson commit gets new offer ]

#blessed***

Jan 26, 2015, 8:19 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

More & more kids are picking Clemson not just bc

Jan 27, 2015, 1:00 PM

we are a top team but because we are a top team with a Head Coach who cares about the person and will help them grow into a fine adult.

NO FARMERS NO FOOD

Jan 27, 2015, 8:10 PM

Hope this young man stays with Clemson and makes it final that he is going to the best...Clemson...gonna be a Tiger!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Replies: 12
| visibility 3,776
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic