Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Football Recruiting Update: 5-Star LB rates Clemson visit a "10", Clemson in top 3
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 24
| visibility 1

Football Recruiting Update: 5-Star LB rates Clemson visit a "10", Clemson in top 3

Sep 9, 2013, 9:36 AM

5-Star LB rates Clemson visit a "10", Clemson in top 3

Read Update »

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Football Recruiting Update: 5-Star LB rates Clemson visit a "10", Clemson in top 3

Sep 9, 2013, 9:56 AM

Translation:

Florida, you stink.

Re: Football Recruiting Update: 5-Star LB rates Clemson visit a "10", Clemson in top 3

Sep 10, 2013, 4:39 PM

Only one truth. Kwon daTRUTH belongs at Clemson, LB>U, and that is only da>TRUTH!!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Hopefully that tweet was about Clemson

Sep 9, 2013, 9:56 AM

Not Ohio State

2024 student level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sep 9, 2013, 9:58 AM

OK, the Clemson/uga game impressed him. Now was it enough to sign him. If we keep winning, this kid could be wearing orange with the white Paw on the sleeve. Gooooo Tigers, rake in the best to stay the best!!! Clemson Nation deserves only the best, and here is why. Every visitor that comes to Clemson for a game at Clemson against their teams. Most all say that Clemson has the nicest fans of ALL of College FB. So its only natural we have the best team to match the best of fans!!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sep 9, 2013, 10:42 AM

I like the way you think!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sep 9, 2013, 7:28 PM

Uh-yahh!!

Sep 9, 2013, 7:27 PM [ in reply to Re: Football Recruiting Update: 5-Star LB rates Clemson visit a "10", Clemson in top 3 ]

I think we have a shot at this guy. It's between us and Ohio State. If we keep winning, I think we have a good chance of getting him. ESPN said after the UGA game, it is now probably 50/50 between us and Ohio State. We need to keep winning.

Sep 10, 2013, 5:00 PM

He was 50/50, but after he saw and heard over 84,000 hard core Tiger football fans cheering for the death of the dogs in Death Valley. He became 80/20 for playing in the REAL Death Valley. Beating FSU and the COOTs will only set the hook WAY TOO DEEP!!!

Sep 9, 2013, 10:20 AM

Good video, liked his comments. I wish Raekwon well in his final months of high school and also wherever he decides to attend college/play football. I have to add though: I REALLY think he would do GREAT here at Clemson! GO TIGERS!

Sep 9, 2013, 10:31 AM

Sounds like he's tired of the whole "Its SEC or nothing" thing too by his Tweet. You would think that would start getting old to these top recruits by now. Its just Bama...its the school not the conf.

He did an excellent job in front of the camera

Sep 9, 2013, 10:33 AM

You won't find many high school seniors that can speak in front of a class, much less in front of a camera. Good work.

Re: He did an excellent job in front of the camera

Sep 9, 2013, 10:44 AM

Agreed! I also think Watson does a good job in an interview, as well.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

D.Watson is our recruiter in the field

Sep 9, 2013, 11:33 AM

And McMillan has got to like the thought of playing 3/4 yrs with a competitor like that. He sees that CU is on par with that other southern league..its hard not to love the fact that we beat UGa in a hardfought game while they were both in Death Valley ..in front of 83, 380 orange clad fans going berzerkers !
I am calling him a Clemson lean.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

DB23

OSU 2 cold, Bama 2 deep. Could start as CU frosh- NFL in 3yr***

Sep 9, 2013, 1:35 PM

Nope, I don't see him starting as a Frosh

Sep 9, 2013, 1:39 PM

Our days of starting Freshmen at key positions is over.

Re: Nope, I don't see him starting as a Frosh

Sep 9, 2013, 7:32 PM

Who are you talking about?

I don't see McMillian starting as a frosh

Sep 9, 2013, 7:45 PM

I'm not saying i wouldn't love to have him, but come on, we have Anthony, Boulware, Jones, Steward, O'Daniel, Burrell, etc...I don't we should discount our current players.

Also, yes I messed up his name

Sep 9, 2013, 7:46 PM

Can we just call him The Chef?

The last 2 "5-star" LB's we signed didn't start as freshman.

Sep 9, 2013, 5:24 PM [ in reply to OSU 2 cold, Bama 2 deep. Could start as CU frosh- NFL in 3yr*** ]

One of them isn't starting as a junior. Yet we still drool over certain HS kids.

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Hey, don't confuse this board with facts.***

Sep 9, 2013, 7:41 PM

"Dabo crushed my soul." --- Classof09

Ding Ding Ding

Sep 13, 2013, 9:41 AM [ in reply to The last 2 "5-star" LB's we signed didn't start as freshman. ]

We have a winner! And I don't understand the hype around this kid, other than the 5*s by his name. I hate to send some on this board over the edge, but McMillon should not be rated 5*. Yes, he is athletic, especially at LB. But he is lacking a critical piece of the puzzle to be a great LB...he isn't violent. He just doesn't bring it upon impact. He tackles too high, also, though with good coaching that will be corrected. But unfortunately, you can't coach a kid to be more physical, or violent at POI. You have it or don't.

Sep 9, 2013, 5:41 PM

Get him back for the Clemson/FSU game and get him sold on us.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sep 9, 2013, 7:36 PM

We've got to win that one, but we dare not look ahead. Our last experience at NC State was embarressing. I hope we can up there and make a statement.

Great to see this video

Sep 10, 2013, 3:50 PM

It seemed like we were fading on his list, especially when he made comments which showed he didn't have a lot of confidence in our defense. However he appeared to have been impressed by the way the defense played.

It looked like he was constantly trying to hold back a smile when he was talking about his experience at Clemson too, which obviously inspires confidence.

Replies: 24
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic