Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Football Player Update: Jackson may get extension, but Spiller wants to start
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 7
| visibility 1,960

Football Player Update: Jackson may get extension, but Spiller wants to start

Feb 11, 2012, 9:48 AM

Jackson may get extension, but Spiller wants to start

Read Update »

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Football Player Update: Jackson may get extension, but Spiller wants to start

Feb 11, 2012, 10:08 AM

Was Jackson a stud last year? Yes. Was CJ a stud and shown to be a more versatile back? Most definitely yes. I think they should trade him, he's been a model citizen considering he's had to chill on the bench when Jackson is in the mix and his HC is an idiot. Send him to Carolina, I'd love to pull for him and the team I like at the same time.

Re: Football Player Update: Jackson may get extension, but Spiller wants to start

Feb 11, 2012, 12:24 PM

what are CJs options if "things get awkward"? i didn't realize he had any power in the negotioation other than to pull a Carson Palmer and retire (sort of).

Feb 11, 2012, 12:38 PM

New England. Needs a talented RB, great coaches, great players, great org, and the bills would see what they're missing out on twice a year.

Feb 11, 2012, 12:43 PM

Wich is exactly why they wouldn't trade him there. They know he's a beast, and would want to face him as little as possible. I was thinking Washington. He'd be great in Shannahan's zone blocking/cut back scheme. He'd also be a great fit in Tampa, where they're trying to do more spread type stuff.

Good gosh please NO - anywhere but New England***

Feb 12, 2012, 7:21 AM [ in reply to Re: Football Player Update: Jackson may get extension, but Spiller wants to start ]

Feb 12, 2012, 8:01 AM [ in reply to Re: Football Player Update: Jackson may get extension, but Spiller wants to start ]

I'm sorry but I think that was a pretty shoddy job of "reporting" by that writer. If you're gonna say that a guy is gonna be honory if he's not starting you need to have either quotes from the player OR a past history of him making public comments like that. We all know that's not CJ's style. I call bs on this report. I know he had a good season after Fred went down,and he wants to start. But I think he never starts crap because of it.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I saw/met C.J. earlier tonight while shopping at a Ingles

Feb 13, 2012, 9:50 PM

in Easley, and started to run this whole Fred Jackson situation by him, but thought better of it and just wished him good health and a good evening. Nice guy, very polite to my idiotic self running up to him like a 5 year old.

Replies: 7
| visibility 1,960
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic