Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Football Player Update: Craig and Wesh to appear before Student Judicial Board next week
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 25
| visibility 1

Football Player Update: Craig and Wesh to appear before Student Judicial Board next week

Jun 3, 2011, 1:41 PM

Craig and Wesh to appear before Student Judicial Board next week

Read Update »

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

nobody believed me when i said this back when they got

Jun 3, 2011, 2:24 PM

suspended......

*sniff****

Jun 3, 2011, 3:05 PM

badge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

ill get over it one of these days***

Jun 3, 2011, 3:08 PM

Well,that settles it:)***

Jun 3, 2011, 3:08 PM [ in reply to *sniff**** ]

DONE!

Jun 3, 2011, 3:21 PM

Kick him off the team, there is no place for that crap in Clemson, this is not SCar we don't need thugs getting in arguments then going to their room to get a weapon and coming back to attack someone. I was all for him staying until I read the article and saw that the argument happened earlier in the day then he went to another room and got the shower pole. She should not have stabbed him but if some dude showed up with a weapon at my sister's or girlfriend's door I would tell her to stab the $hit out of him. No 2nd chance for this kind of stuff.

Re: DONE!

Jun 3, 2011, 4:55 PM

Coot here.

Just wondering what the heck SCAR has to do with this situation. Craig should be kicked out because it might look bad to coots? Maybe all should let the process go ahead without a rivalry being the main reason to ruin someone.

Re: DONE!

Jun 4, 2011, 12:45 AM

He has ruin himself. He don't belong at Clemson if this story is true. When a person ( no matter who they are ) goes looking for trouble, they will surely find it. If this is his character, Clemson doesn't want nor need him. No second chance for this type of person. He belongs at Auburn and USC, where thugs are allowed....

Message was edited by: allorangeallthetime52®

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

self defense?***

Jun 4, 2011, 10:22 AM [ in reply to DONE! ]

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

the handle 'ClemsonTiger' was still available sept. of 02?

Jun 4, 2011, 4:13 PM [ in reply to DONE! ]

wow

guess it's because of the no space between the 2***

Jun 4, 2011, 4:13 PM

Re: Football Player Update: Craig and Wesh to appear before Student Judicial Board next week

Jun 3, 2011, 4:36 PM

I have to agree. I was excited about his potential but there is no place for this type of behavior.

Re: Football Player Update: Craig and Wesh to appear before Student Judicial Board next week

Jun 3, 2011, 4:43 PM

Well Dave, you do have an option- The ignore button.

Seems like your University has one to when it comes to Violence against Women.

Jun 3, 2011, 4:50 PM

was McDaniel ever found guilty?

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jun 4, 2011, 4:24 PM

Turman was suspended...McDaniel wasn't. That was bad on Bowden's part

Jun 3, 2011, 5:15 PM [ in reply to Re: Football Player Update: Craig and Wesh to appear before Student Judicial Board next week ]

http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/football/college/news/2003/06/12/sc_charges_ap/

Just a reminder that your university isn't immune to this.

Jun 3, 2011, 5:19 PM

A reminder to all that just because a player wears a certain uniform does not somehow make him morally superior to another.

Jun 3, 2011, 5:21 PM

true...as more information comes out in this current situation, I will readily admit Mr. Craig looks to be in a very bad spot...if the report turns out to be correct, he needs to be removed from the university immediately

Jun 4, 2011, 8:00 AM

####, is that picture of Craig his team photo?

He picked a fight with the wrong chick***

Jun 4, 2011, 8:24 AM

Get rid of him.***

Jun 4, 2011, 2:07 PM

Jun 1, 2018, 11:38 PM

Talent or not he should be removed from the team. If nothing else, Dabo should use this incident as an opportunity to send the message that this behavior is not allowed at Clemson. If he doesn't and just ignores or lets him off with a slap on the wrist (like Spurrier) then it will keep happening. This is not the type of player or attitude that Clemson wants to be associated with.

Jun 4, 2011, 4:25 PM

Good post

Jun 4, 2011, 4:30 PM [ in reply to Re: Football Player Update: Craig and Wesh to appear before Student Judicial Board next week ]

Agree Dabo has to serve a level of punishment no matter what comes down from student gov or track. This is unacceptable at clemson.

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

CUTIGERTIM
Clemson Rat 1968
Clemson fan forever

Jun 4, 2011, 4:42 PM

He will be allowed back on the team and this time next year Clemson fans will staunchly claim that it never happened.

PTI and he will be fine. Everybody relax***

Jun 4, 2011, 6:34 PM

Replies: 25
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic