Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Flying to Buffalo Tomorrow
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 12
| visibility 1

Flying to Buffalo Tomorrow

Nov 10, 2015, 11:18 PM

I'm making a trip to see Clemson @ Syracuse that I've planned for a couple years. Flying into and staying in Buffalo. Planning on seeing Niagra and Toronto Thursday and Friday before the game on Saturday. Anybody with tips/ideas on things to do and see over the next few days?

GO TIGERS!
Ken

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

good luck & much fun "kgpittm" & bring back a V! ??

Nov 11, 2015, 1:59 AM

Go#1CLEMSONTiGERS! ??????

badge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonorlightbulbbill.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Flying to Buffalo Tomorrow

Nov 11, 2015, 5:54 AM

Don't forget your passport! Check out Niagara on the Lake! Nice vineyards on the QEW on the way to Toronto!
We are flying in Friday.
See u in Syracuse. GO TIGERS!

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nov 11, 2015, 6:29 AM

> I'm making a trip to see Clemson @ Syracuse that I've
> planned for a couple years. Flying into and staying
> in Buffalo. Planning on seeing Niagra and Toronto
> Thursday and Friday before the game on Saturday.
> Anybody with tips/ideas on things to do and see over
> r the next few days?
>
> GO TIGERS!
> Ken

Spent two years on a project in Toronto. If you get there before 5 on Friday, check out the Path. It's shops and restaurants under the city. It's like a city under the city. You can enter thru many businesses
Going down escalators. Impressed my husband with the temperature control, lighting etc.
CNN tower is also cool and if it's still open, there's one of the best barbecue restaurants near it.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nov 11, 2015, 6:29 AM

I lived in the Buffalo area for a couple of years. This is a great time to go. Go see Niagra on the Canadian side. Well worth the extra drive time. Eat some wings at the anchor bar. Not sure of schedule but go see a Sabres game if you can. Great arena and the fans there are great. Pearl Street brewery is also a good time.

Nov 11, 2015, 6:30 AM

Get that helmet from Rex and wear it at the Bills game .

If they are at home , which I wouldn't know because not care.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

DB23

Have fun, be loud, and find the Orangenorth.. his tailgate menu sounded awesome!***

Nov 11, 2015, 7:43 AM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

null

Check -out the MLB Hall of Fame in Cooperstown, NY

Nov 11, 2015, 7:48 AM

which is about an hour-and-a half drive from Syracuse. Well worth the time and the scenery during the drive along Otsego Lake with the fall colors is gorgeous. Also, be sure to eat at Dinosaur Bar-B-Que.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together.

Nov 11, 2015, 8:10 AM

We did the same thing two years ago. In Toronto, CN Tower for sure. In Niagara the calls are better from the Canadian side. Don't underestimate how long it can take to cross the border. It may be better now as it was during the government furloughs when we were there for the Clemson vs. Syracuse game two years ago. In Buffalo, try Duff's wings. Not the original but locals like it best. Finally, Dinosaur BBQ. There is one is Syracuse that was great. The Sunday after the game we went to Bea

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nov 11, 2015, 8:13 AM

Hit post too early. To Beak and Skiff apple orchard. They have a distillery with tasting also. Have a great time! We go to all the home games, usually to post season, and pick one away game. This year was Louisville as its only a 4 hour drive from us in Huntsville, AL. But last weekend we did consider redoing this trip because it was so fun!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nov 11, 2015, 12:15 PM

Why is it ever since ###### came out...no one can correctly spell:

Niagara

Nov 11, 2015, 12:21 PM

I dunno. It's just harder.

Nov 11, 2015, 1:28 PM

> I dunno. It's just harder.

Gotta be the all blood left the big brain while trying to spell it.

Replies: 12
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic