Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Flight stpped from China, has the thought
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 1
| visibility 230

Flight stpped from China, has the thought

Sep 21, 2020, 11:09 PM

crossed your mind how bad it would’ve been if Trump had not done that? The US is 10th in the world in deaths per million. Only Spain and Belgium have more deaths per million in Europe. There are 44 countries in Europe. At least according to trump, no one did a better job of stopping flights from China than the US. And of course, Europe is much closer to China than the US. So this means one of two things.

Either the US would’ve been doing way worse than anyone in the world with coronavirus if Trump hadn’t stopped flights from China, or the benefit of stopping flights from China has been wildly exaggerated by Trump.

So seems to me it would make sense for Trump to stop pushing that narrative. Before you Trumpsters get your panties in a wad, I don’t think Trump is the main reason the US is doing so bad with coronavirus. He is part of the reason, but the bigger issue is unhealthy Americans,decentralized government, and the American independent streak. Also doesn’t help that our country has never been more divided.( Trump is clearly part of the problem on this issue.)

Was it a good thing that Trump stopped flights from China? Of course it was. But at this point its obvious the benefits of stopping flights from China have been wildly exaggerated or stopping flights from China prevented the US from being by far the worst in the world against coronavirus if trumps claim that one or 2 million deaths would’ve happened if he had not stopped the flights.

I get politically it’s hard to tell the American people we suck at coronavirus because we are unhealthy. But I just think American people are smart enough to understand this stopped the flights from China thing was such a big deal

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Flight stpped from China, has the thought

Sep 22, 2020, 1:12 AM

The Chyna Plague could've been worse and that's a very scary thought.

2024 orange level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 1
| visibility 230
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic