Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

YOUR BALANCE
Fishing
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 13
| visibility 1

Fishing

Apr 28, 2020, 4:05 PM

Good afternoon and evening outdoors men of Tnet! I'd like to introduce you to my startup soft-plastic fishing lure company, Backlash Baits. We have been creating the best stickbait/senko lures that money can buy. Let me know if you would like to know more about them, and follow us on Instagram @ backlashbaits. Y'all have a good one.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Fishing

Apr 28, 2020, 4:18 PM

Sure, Tmail me the link.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonormyfavorange.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

WRONG BOARD MORAN!!!***

Apr 28, 2020, 4:26 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"IDIOT POSTER OF THE MONTH SO FAR...GWP-- You have won IPM Award for your failure to completely comprehend a clear post & then choose to attack someone who points out your ignorance. While you are not yet in the same No Class Catagory as deRoberts, ClemTiger117 & Tigerdug23, you are getting closer to the Sewer Dwellers." - coachmac

Shhhhh

Apr 28, 2020, 7:52 PM

Don't tell Spud.

So would you consider yourself a

Apr 28, 2020, 4:56 PM

master baiter?

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Aspiring member of the TigerNet Sewer Dwellers

Apr 28, 2020, 4:59 PM

I would definitely be interested I love the senko worm. Please send me your contact information.

Best of luck to you. I will pass you information on to other fishermen and fisherwomen.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Apr 28, 2020, 5:03 PM

If you are interested, please reply to this. Bags are $4 each plus shipping with 8 6” lures pure bag. I will send payment options to you

Apr 28, 2020, 4:59 PM

We will be at the barnyard flea market in Greer this Saturday and Saturdays throughout the summer. If you live in Greenville county we can deliver to your home/business

Apr 28, 2020, 5:01 PM

We are you located and under what name I live near Greer. Where is the Greer Flea Market located??

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Apr 28, 2020, 5:05 PM

I am actually in Fountain Inn, but the flea market is located right off 101. Reopening this Saturday

Are you talking about Tootertown?***

Apr 28, 2020, 5:43 PM

2024 white level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Apr 28, 2020, 5:07 PM

Good afternoon,

I would be interested in learning more. I own a technical fishing shirt company called Khamoh and we are located in the Greenville area. You can check out my LinkedIn page at https://www.linkedin.com/in/brad-scott-73119949. My website is www.khamoh.com and you can email me at wbscott1118 at google mail. I may be able to help you promote your brand and product. Anything I can do to help someone in the fishing/outdoor industry is my pleasure.

Regards,

Brad Scott

Apr 28, 2020, 5:18 PM

We currently make a green and blue colored worms, and will soon get into the craw and swim bait business

Will do. Tmail me. I want a certain color combo...***

Apr 28, 2020, 7:28 PM

Replies: 13
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic