Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Fishing
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 13
| visibility 1

Fishing

Apr 28, 2020, 4:05 PM

Good afternoon and evening outdoors men of Tnet! I'd like to introduce you to my startup soft-plastic fishing lure company, Backlash Baits. We have been creating the best stickbait/senko lures that money can buy. Let me know if you would like to know more about them, and follow us on Instagram @ backlashbaits. Y'all have a good one.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Fishing

Apr 28, 2020, 4:18 PM

Sure, Tmail me the link.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonormyfavorange.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

WRONG BOARD MORAN!!!***

Apr 28, 2020, 4:26 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"IDIOT POSTER OF THE MONTH SO FAR...GWP-- You have won IPM Award for your failure to completely comprehend a clear post & then choose to attack someone who points out your ignorance. While you are not yet in the same No Class Catagory as deRoberts, ClemTiger117 & Tigerdug23, you are getting closer to the Sewer Dwellers." - coachmac

Shhhhh

Apr 28, 2020, 7:52 PM

Don't tell Spud.

So would you consider yourself a

Apr 28, 2020, 4:56 PM

master baiter?

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Aspiring member of the TigerNet Sewer Dwellers

Apr 28, 2020, 4:59 PM

I would definitely be interested I love the senko worm. Please send me your contact information.

Best of luck to you. I will pass you information on to other fishermen and fisherwomen.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Apr 28, 2020, 5:03 PM

If you are interested, please reply to this. Bags are $4 each plus shipping with 8 6” lures pure bag. I will send payment options to you

Apr 28, 2020, 4:59 PM

We will be at the barnyard flea market in Greer this Saturday and Saturdays throughout the summer. If you live in Greenville county we can deliver to your home/business

Apr 28, 2020, 5:01 PM

We are you located and under what name I live near Greer. Where is the Greer Flea Market located??

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Apr 28, 2020, 5:05 PM

I am actually in Fountain Inn, but the flea market is located right off 101. Reopening this Saturday

Are you talking about Tootertown?***

Apr 28, 2020, 5:43 PM

2024 white level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Apr 28, 2020, 5:07 PM

Good afternoon,

I would be interested in learning more. I own a technical fishing shirt company called Khamoh and we are located in the Greenville area. You can check out my LinkedIn page at https://www.linkedin.com/in/brad-scott-73119949. My website is www.khamoh.com and you can email me at wbscott1118 at google mail. I may be able to help you promote your brand and product. Anything I can do to help someone in the fishing/outdoor industry is my pleasure.

Regards,

Brad Scott

Apr 28, 2020, 5:18 PM

We currently make a green and blue colored worms, and will soon get into the craw and swim bait business

Will do. Tmail me. I want a certain color combo...***

Apr 28, 2020, 7:28 PM

Replies: 13
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic