Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
First look at Palmetto State's top 2011 prospects
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 27
| visibility 1

Feb 12, 2010, 8:05 AM

National Signing Day is now just a week in the rear view mirror, but it’s never too early to take a look at some of the best prospects from the state in 2011. Full Story »

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Who points someone who has infinity points?***

Feb 12, 2010, 8:22 AM

Brown-nosers like GWPTiger.***

Feb 12, 2010, 8:24 AM

null

Not me, I keep looking for the thumbs down every time

Feb 12, 2010, 8:27 AM

someone with infinity points posts something.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"IDIOT POSTER OF THE MONTH SO FAR...GWP-- You have won IPM Award for your failure to completely comprehend a clear post & then choose to attack someone who points out your ignorance. While you are not yet in the same No Class Catagory as deRoberts, ClemTiger117 & Tigerdug23, you are getting closer to the Sewer Dwellers." - coachmac

Or, we could just scold them through T-Mail.

Feb 12, 2010, 8:29 AM

;)

null

Good idea, you should start that campaign

Feb 12, 2010, 8:32 AM

;)

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"IDIOT POSTER OF THE MONTH SO FAR...GWP-- You have won IPM Award for your failure to completely comprehend a clear post & then choose to attack someone who points out your ignorance. While you are not yet in the same No Class Catagory as deRoberts, ClemTiger117 & Tigerdug23, you are getting closer to the Sewer Dwellers." - coachmac

Uhhhh, I'll let dsp start.***

Feb 12, 2010, 8:34 AM

null

that guy's a coot poser***

Feb 12, 2010, 8:40 AM

and a dang good one at that.***

Feb 12, 2010, 1:51 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Or...not so bright coot posers.***

Feb 12, 2010, 8:28 AM [ in reply to Brown-nosers like GWPTiger.*** ]

Who is this directed at?

Feb 12, 2010, 8:31 AM

I'm not that bright but I am no coot poser

:)

At least you told half the truth

Feb 12, 2010, 8:32 AM

;)

null

Weird, my wife tells me that every day***

Feb 12, 2010, 8:33 AM

Why so defensive?!***

Feb 12, 2010, 8:34 AM [ in reply to Who is this directed at? ]

Why so evasive?***

Feb 12, 2010, 8:35 AM

Touche.***

Feb 12, 2010, 8:40 AM

Re: First look at Palmetto State's top 2011 prospects

Feb 12, 2010, 8:24 AM

For what it's worth, the Manning nickname is Monarchs not Lions. Or at least it was back in the 90's.

This is good stuff. Please keep us updated.***

Feb 12, 2010, 9:11 AM

Feb 12, 2010, 9:25 AM

I also want to say thanks for the good info. For those who don't have the time or money to get into recruiting real heavy this is a nice little quick summary.

Feb 12, 2010, 9:33 AM

Nice update! Thanks for the info. It's nice to get updates from someone other than Corncoot.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I posted this earlier, here are my 2011 in-state rankings

Feb 12, 2010, 9:41 AM

Here's my early top 10:

1. Jadveon Clowney DE Rock Hill- Ricky Sapp clone, but Clemson will not be getting any recruits out of Rock Hill anytime soon. He will be heading to USC or out of state

2. Charone Peake WR Dorman- Tall, athletic WR (Think AJ Green like). It will be a Clemson - UGA battle, but I like our chances.

3. Brandon Shell OT Goose Creek- Best Offensive Tackle prospect in state in a LONG time. Great size, athletic and good pedigree (Art Shell's nephew). The only schools that will not offer him, are the one's without football programs. He's favored Clemson and Georgia at different points, and his top 3 are currently Clemson, Georgia, and South Carolina in that order. Shell IMO is a MUST get.

4. Shon Carson RB Lake City- Elusive, quick, great change of pace back. Not a big back but has good strength. Currently favors Clemson

5. Phillip Dukes DT Manning- #1 Defensive tackle in state. Good size, needs some work in the weight room. Has favored Clemson, UGA and South Carolina at differt points. Dukes will be a major recruiting battle

6. Everett Golson QB Myrtle Beach- Top QB in state. Under 6 feet but good athleticism. Decent arm strength, and solid accuracy. Also a basketball prospect. Currently a UNC lean

7. Lateek Townsend LB Marlboro County- Tall rangy linebacker. Needs work in the weight room, but good frame to build on. USC-Clemson battle

8. Shaq Anthony OT Piedmont- Athletic offensive tackle prospect with good size. He's going to need a couple years to add weight/strength and improve his technique for the next level, but has the potential to be one of the best in this class. Clemson commit

9. Dexter Staley LB Williston- Plays at a small school, but dominates the field. Plays on both sides of the ball but he will be a LB in College. Athletic, and makes a lot of plays, but needs work on technique. Completely open at this point in his recruiting.

10 Deshaun Williams DT Clemson- Legacy prospect. Great low center of gravity, plays with great effort. Does not have the size of guys like Jarvis Jenkins, but has a better motor. Clemson commit

Just outside the top 10
Hakeem Flowers WR Greenville
Tony Mcneal QB Chester (Clemson)
Shamir Jeffery QB Calhoun County
Justin Worley QB Rock Hill
Jerome Maybank OT Charleston

Thoughts?

Re: I posted this earlier, here are my 2011 in-state rankings

Feb 12, 2010, 10:27 AM

How come we have no chance with anyone from Rock Hill? Not disputing, just wanting to know...

Its basically a suburb of Columbia

Feb 12, 2010, 10:33 AM

USC has a large fan base (Indluding several of the High school coaches in the area), and a lot of boosters from the area. So, the opportunity to stay close to home, and the pressure from the community make it extremely difficult to pull a kid out of that area.

There are rumors that a USC booster in the area pays recruits to go to USC. I personally don't believe that, and to me it sounds kind of crazy.

Re: Its basically a suburb of Columbia

Feb 12, 2010, 2:52 PM

You might be right on the other things , but to say it's basically a suburb of Columbia might mislead some people . Rock Hill is only a few minutes closer to Cootville than to Clemson - the difference being that I-77 is a straight shot . I would rather drive 45 minutes to an hour longer and end up in Heaven as opposed to the other .

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: I posted this earlier, here are my 2011 in-state rankings

Feb 12, 2010, 12:29 PM [ in reply to I posted this earlier, here are my 2011 in-state rankings ]

Carson is good, but dont get too caught up on his potential, as he is very old to be a high school junior

I've seen Golson play

Feb 12, 2010, 1:07 PM

He is a big time playmaker.

Anyone have stats on Autin McCaskill, QB Wren?

Feb 12, 2010, 1:47 PM

He's a good player. I coached him back in his middle school days, but I don't know where to find stats on him.

**Austin, not Autin*****

Feb 12, 2010, 1:48 PM

Replies: 27
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic