Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
First Thank you Kelly Bryant for all of the great contributions you have
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 13
| visibility 1

First Thank you Kelly Bryant for all of the great contributions you have

Sep 24, 2018, 11:54 AM

made to Clemson Tigers Football. You are one of the most unselfish players I have had the pleasure to watch play at Clemson. You are a true man of integrity, character and a true leader.

With the decisions made by the coaching staff today I am sure The Clemson Family to which you are a huge part of will be offering positive thoughts and prayers that God will be with you as you make decisions about your future.

Personally, I hope you finish your career as a Clemson Tiger. I feel you will have a positive impact on the remainder of this season. And remember once a Tiger always a Tiger!

3 cheers for a class act, Clemson QB Kelly Bryant!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Let's not lose the fact that KB is a human

Sep 24, 2018, 11:57 AM

and a great one at that. We owe him a lot. While the decision is correct, he has handled everything like the man that he is. His character and integrity are commendable. We don't make the playoffs last year without him, and we don't beat aTm this year.

I hope he chooses what is best for him, because he has already given his all to the Tigers.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Let's not lose the fact that KB is a human

Sep 24, 2018, 11:59 AM

News flash: KB will not fall over and play dead because he may not start Saturday. Sorry

He may have played his last down as a Tiger

Sep 24, 2018, 12:01 PM

and he has endured more gossip than a ##### in church.

Sep 24, 2018, 12:02 PM [ in reply to Re: Let's not lose the fact that KB is a human ]

Exactly, a voice of reason.

Sep 24, 2018, 12:05 PM [ in reply to Re: Let's not lose the fact that KB is a human ]

No one said he would. I hope the coaches find ways to get KB involved in future games. He is such a good athlete that options are numerous to use KB in several ways in the offense. I hope he makes many more contributions to Clemson football this season.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I agree. Cole Stoudt didn't***

Sep 24, 2018, 12:35 PM [ in reply to Re: Let's not lose the fact that KB is a human ]

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"When I was young, I was sure of many things; now there are only two things of which I am sure: one is, that I am a miserable sinner; and the other, that Christ is an all-sufficient Saviour. He is well-taught who learns these two lessons." -John Newton

Love me some KB. A Clemson man...

Sep 24, 2018, 12:03 PM

...through and through. We can all learn something from this young man and his high character. I look forward to his continued leadership and contributions this season.

I also applaud the hard work and character of Trevor Lawrence and can’t wait to see how he handles the starting job.

How blessed are we have two awesome QB’s and high-integrity guys playing for our school? Amazing.

Re: First Thank you Kelly Bryant for all of the great contributions you have

Sep 24, 2018, 12:04 PM

Did you write a post like this when Feaster lost his job to Etienne?

Feaster doesn't bring the resume

Sep 24, 2018, 12:07 PM

KB does. In fact, one could argue he has been a bit of a disappointment as he was hailed as the return of Spiller.

Seriously?

Sep 24, 2018, 12:09 PM [ in reply to Re: First Thank you Kelly Bryant for all of the great contributions you have ]

Sep 24, 2018, 12:12 PM [ in reply to Re: First Thank you Kelly Bryant for all of the great contributions you have ]

Not taking the bait!

Sep 24, 2018, 12:13 PM

Couple things...

1st - Kelly Bryant is not the kind of player to say, "Oh, he's starting? Hand me a clipboard." I fully expect him to keep fighting hard, and get snaps in every game.

2nd - are there injuries in the game of football? Asking for a friend. Thank God we have TWO very capable QBs to plug & play in this offense.

3rd - I will never understand Clemson "fans" who have negative things to say about a player who has done so much for our team. It's embarrassing to our school and program to have to wade through so much garbage to get to the occasional post that recognizes these guys are ALL part of our team and contribute in their own way.

4th - armchair quarterbacks are idiots. There's a reason why most of them haven't played football since high school and haven't coached anything past their son's rec league.

Go Tigers! Beat Syracuse!

Sep 24, 2018, 12:26 PM

In my 50 plus years of following Tiger football this is one of the inevitable situations thatI have . It’s about production not personality. It will happen in the work environment. It’s life.

I hare it for KB but I respect the coaches and their decisions. Remember, this IS their livelihood.

I wish the best for KB. I hope he gets respect from fans and players. I hope he gets quality playing time. I also hope he gets a good transfer situation if that’s his preference.

Replies: 13
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic