Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Finley did his best
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 10
| visibility 1,671

Finley did his best

Oct 20, 2018, 7:18 PM

Jake Bentley impression today.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Finley did his best

Oct 20, 2018, 7:19 PM

For all the talk he has a very average arm it appears. Also its BS getting to play 6 years too

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-74tiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Oct 20, 2018, 7:59 PM

Yeah, sure did didn't it. It was embarrassing watching him throw like a grandpa with his old saggy balls taking a minute to get to the receiver.

I'd hate to be a QB playing against TL as the other QB...because the difference in pass velocity is so striking that it stands out.

Oct 20, 2018, 7:21 PM

Finley is usually more reliable than this but he is mostly a system guy who knows the system and has amazing talent around him. He can't throw the ball deep and doesn't have the zip necessary against the good secondaries.

Still, today was out of character.

Re: Finley did his best- he gave his all

Oct 20, 2018, 7:28 PM

but after so long in college he tired out and got to all pretty quickly

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-74tiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

After 6 years he got tired of spur marks in his back.

Oct 20, 2018, 7:34 PM

Thanks, Dave Doeren

Oct 20, 2018, 7:51 PM [ in reply to Re: Finley did his best ]

Lmao again youre on here contradicting everything your fans have said... 2 days ago he was the best in the ncaa now he's a system qb with an average arm??? Lmao ok keep em coming

Oct 20, 2018, 10:53 PM

The biggest contradiction and where we admit being wrong is about the clemson secondary. We thought they were garbage despite recruiting rankings but today they played up to their rankings. It also probably . had a . lot to do with the bye week and preparation. They seemed to have all of the routes scouted and were anticipating being on the WRs backs as soon as the ball arrived. Add in a few nc state olinemen getting hurt, reliable wrs dropping easy catches and bad snaps.

No one could have predicted that based on the way Finley played all year and the way Clemson looked against Syracuse.

That's because football isn't transitive you stupid ####.***

Oct 20, 2018, 10:59 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

There's something in these hills.

NC State = the gamecocks of North Carolina

Oct 20, 2018, 10:58 PM [ in reply to Re: Finley did his best ]

Nothing but excuses and whining. Oh, and absolutely no football tradition. Wannabes.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

There's something in these hills.

Oct 20, 2018, 7:57 PM

LOL

You could have just left it at "Finley did his best" with NM because just reading the thread title had me laughing hard. I thought you were just going to leave it at that. :)

Replies: 10
| visibility 1,671
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic