»
Topic: Finebaunb
Replies: 9   Last Post: Jul 18, 2019 4:50 PM by: Clemson81to85
This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.

[ Archives - Tiger Boards Archive ]
Start New Topic
Replies: 9  

Finebaunb

[3]
Posted: Jul 18, 2019 2:16 PM

Grabs the spotlight again! How long will this go on, saying outlandish things at the expense of college students to keep himself in front of college fans. But this time he crossed the line, calling John Simpson STUPID. It's time for ESPN to sensor him and remove him from their Network. Let them know you have quit watching his show and he will fade into the "has beens"

And, DaBO needs to hire my CU Educated Attorney Son who would slap a

Posted: Jul 18, 2019 2:28 PM

Cease & Desist Order on his skinny Assse!

LoL

2019 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg

To All CLEMSON TiGERS..Sending you Bright Light from the Carolina Coast and hoping you get to witness a huge Orange sunset tonight. Go Tigers!

Re: Finebaunb

[3]
Posted: Jul 18, 2019 2:32 PM

Tidebaum, is a joke! Look at the video of him talking about the picks for the CFP teams, says that UGA, and Ohio State, who by the way has never beaten Clemson, were the only teams capable of 'STAYING WITH" Alabama, that "Clemson has backed up and is really not relative!" If I had and employee who did his job, (football guru) as poorly, I'd have to fire them!!

military_donation.jpg

[1]
Posted: Jul 18, 2019 2:40 PM

I would have to say Finebomb ... those statements are pretty ... stupid !!

2019 purple level member

Posted: Jul 18, 2019 3:36 PM

ESPN has to keep him around so they can keep the sec propped up

Posted: Jul 18, 2019 2:43 PM

I watch only football games I'm interested in on E$ecPN. Quit watching that bisas station two years ago. Have slowly become a fan of FOX & CBS. As for Finebum, I've never watched or listened to his show. Dude is a complete joke.

He's Howard Cosell all over again.***

Posted: Jul 18, 2019 3:31 PM

[1]
Posted: Jul 18, 2019 4:04 PM

He is like the rest of the sec fans. He is just riding the coattails of Alabama. The dummy graduated from Tennessee. I don't watch espn unless I can't get a Clemson game elsewhere. espn and sec suck!

Posted: Jul 18, 2019 4:13 PM

As long as people like you continually post about his crazy comments he will continue to make them as it is money in his pocket

Really is amazing he can get away with saying that. And even

Posted: Jul 18, 2019 4:50 PM

more amazing that he hasn't mentioned the context of it being a reply to the Bama player comments. To my knowledge he has not said one thing about the Bama player comments. That means either Finebaum doesn't have a problem with the comment, which is directly opposed to his reasoning regarding Simpson's comment, or he is completely ignorant of the fact that Moses' comment took place. If it is the latter, then what does that say about Finebaum's intelligence level if he is spouting off about something in which he doesn't have all the facts. And it is his business to have all of the facts.

Replies: 9  

TIGER TICKETS

FB GAME: Charlotte
FOR SALE: ***Two sold.....Two left**** FOUR PRIME LOWER SOUTH STANDS (HOME SIDE) TICKETS WITH SEATBACKS IN SEC...

Buy or Sell CU Tickets and More in Tiger Tickets!

[ Archives - Tiger Boards Archive ]
Start New Topic
812 people have read this post