Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Finebaum keeps saying that there are 5 teams....
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 13
| visibility 1

Finebaum keeps saying that there are 5 teams....

Nov 27, 2019, 7:19 PM

.... in the SEC who would be undefeated if they had Clemson's schedule.

I wish one person would ask him to name the teams, and then say, "Well, we know Georgia isn't one of them."

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Finebaum keeps saying that there are 5 teams....

Nov 27, 2019, 7:34 PM

Man u guys worry way too much about Finebaum!! ### is he anyhow. he knows squat about anything. He is an SEC and Alabama homer and he will continue to irritate people in the ACC if u let him. He knows nothing!

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nov 27, 2019, 7:57 PM

Sorry Bob. I’m only allowed one TU

All sec propaganda and the sec chanters love it because somewhere along the line people stopped cheering for a team and started cheering for “conference” (they actually chant sec at games and in their commercials).

Go AFC North!

All sec propaganda and the sec chanters love it because somewhere along the line people stopped cheering for a team and started cheering for “conference” (they actually chant sec at games and in their commercials).

Go AFC North!

Nov 27, 2019, 8:02 PM

Incoming attacks on you for mentioning finebaum by people who don’t want their time wasted with finebaum.......

Nov 28, 2019, 3:25 AM

Yet these people who seem irritated when people mention Finebaum always seem to click on the links where Finebaum is mentioned so that they may impart their “intelligence” on others.

Maybe they’d be better served to ignore the threads themselves rather than telling others to ignore Finebaum. Then we could all be happy.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nov 28, 2019, 3:26 AM [ in reply to Re: Finebaum keeps saying that there are 5 teams.... ]

Yet these people who seem irritated when people mention Finebaum always seem to click on the links where Finebaum is mentioned so that they may impart their “intelligence” on others.

Maybe they’d be better served to ignore the threads themselves rather than telling others to ignore Finebaum. Then we could all be happy.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nov 27, 2019, 8:10 PM

I know one ACC team that would defeat every team in the SEC and there is only one team in the SEC who has defeated all of their SEC opponents this year. Furthermore, I know one team in the ACC who, last January, thrashed the team in the SEC who was considered to be the best football team ever assembled.

Perception is great until reality comes into play.

badge-ringofhonor-joe21.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

And yet...

Nov 27, 2019, 8:19 PM

The reality doesn’t trump their perception. Another 4 TD victory this year over the SEC champ and the excuses will repeat and next year the rhetoric will be unchanged.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nov 28, 2019, 12:20 AM

He also said Bama would beat Clemson last year.
He also said he was “gobsmacked” when we won.
He says a lot of things. Who cares?
We win and he still runs his mouth.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nov 28, 2019, 7:44 AM

Ok. Let’s look at this logic. From the top 5 anyway as we know any team below that would fair about the same in the ACC as other ACC schools. I will use the words most likely undefeated as different teams present different matchup problems regardless of conference.

1. LSU- well I guess we will know for sure after Saturday, but they do play A&M. I think UNC, the Ville and a healthy Wake would have played them tough as they have solid offenses to score with them.

2. Bama- I think Bama would be undefeated, but see comments above. Their defense is very suspect as well this year. There are not offenses in the SEC to take advantage though.

3. UGA- as stated we know they would not.

4. Gators- I think the Gators would have a good chance, but there would have been a slip up somewhere for sure. Come on FSU rise up at least once this year.

5. Auburn- Auburn does not have the offense to run the table against our schedule. I think UNC, a healthy Wake, the Ville or a healthy SC would beat them. They would drop one of those.

6. Coots- just for fun. Well we know they would not. UNC.

So it is not ludicrous to say there COULD be 4 undefeated SEC teams with our schedule, but we all know it is hard to show up week in and week out.

Now for the flip side. Clemson would be undefeated with any of their schedules.

That is right Paul. You can only play who is on your schedule, a schedule that is done well in advance, and when a team schedules 2 SEC teams a year plus their conference there is no lack of effort to put together a competitive schedule as several of the conference teams were past powers in CFB.

Bama showed no effort this year out of conference and is scared to play a true away game against a top flight power 5 opponent.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nov 28, 2019, 8:03 AM

P.F. was a guest on ESPN First Take this week and Stephen A. Smith was challenging him about his take on Bama and all the S She C teams. P.F. said he was under contract and obligated to promote the S She C.

We all know it, but, that's the first thing P.F. has said on any show that I believe. Other than that statement, I ignore him.

2024 white level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Vandy, Arky, Ole Miss, Coots, UK ***

Nov 28, 2019, 8:10 AM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-jospehg.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 13
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic