Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Feaster went to scar for “honesty and the opportunity.”
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 17
| visibility 1

Feaster went to scar for “honesty and the opportunity.”

Nov 2, 2019, 7:44 PM

You weren’t as good as ETN or Lyn-J.

Seems pretty honest to me.

~JKB

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Feaster went to scar for “honesty and the opportunity.”

Nov 2, 2019, 7:46 PM

He hasn't proved your statement to be wrong.

2024 purple level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"It is not part of a true culture to tame tigers any more than it is to make sheep ferocious."
--Henry David Thoreau

You go to USC for loose women and bars

Nov 2, 2019, 7:50 PM

any other reason and you're lying to yourself.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

And meth.

Nov 3, 2019, 6:01 AM

Don't forget about meth.

Nov 2, 2019, 7:52 PM

The Coots have been trying to spread that lie on every game.

ETN has 1102 yds. in 123 carries for an
average of 9 YPC!!!
(and our backups have more carries and yards than Fester does as “featured back for Uof5C)

Suck on that PECKERHEADS!

2024 orange level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nov 2, 2019, 7:55 PM

And who was the starter for USofC before an injury?

The defense rests.

Nov 2, 2019, 8:01 PM

Please have a GA on the CU team keeping a file of all his quotes to share w our D on rivalry week.

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-74tiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nov 2, 2019, 8:06 PM

There’s a difference between asking for honesty, and being able to handle the truth.

I noticed they brought up KB as well during that segment. The SEC network narrative.

Nov 2, 2019, 10:08 PM

They can't defeat Dabo and the Clemson Tigers on the field, so they make drastic attempts to hurt Dabo and Clemson through lies and deceit even if that means they have to be pathetic dishonest liars!!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nov 3, 2019, 8:08 AM

And I hope Dabo is keeping a list of names, like the Clemson ing sh*t from tht reporter.... j iui st win baby.. Go Tigers!!

Nov 2, 2019, 8:11 PM

Thing that stinks is had dable not gotten hurt he’d have less carries than with us. Butthurt he got beat out.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg2016_pickem_champ.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nov 2, 2019, 10:01 PM

Well is he saying that he was lied to at Clemson, bc if he is, I believe that he was told that as long as he was the best/better RB on the team, that he would start and get the most of the snaps. Feaster's problems actually began when he refused to see and handle the truth that other younger players were better than him!!! I truly believe the lies came with Muscoot telling him he could be the starter for the coots, and that didn't happen in cootlumbia either!!!

I really do believe that Feaster was one of the better HS recruits that we had coming in when he signed with Clemson, but somewhere in the process, Feaster didn't feel that he needed to continue to compete and out work the younger RB's coming in to keep his edge or his starting job, and the younger guys out worked him and became better RB's bc Feaster didn't believe that could/would happen, and he was left behind crying about himself being the older most experience RB on the team while ignoring Dabo's rule that the best players will play and start!!!

If by any chance Feaster is given a chance to play in the NFL, I hope that he has learned from what his past experiences has taught him, that he has to compete and out work everybody each and every day, and never forget that his team mates wants to play just as bad as he does, and I personally wish him the best!!! Go Tigers, beat the coots at the end of November!!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

we'll said.

Nov 3, 2019, 8:20 AM

I second this post and would add; just put down the shovel, Tavien. There comes a point in all breakups where you just done talk about your EX anymore and it starts being in bad taste to do so. Good luck sir, see you soon.

Also consider the media members in Columbia who will constantly

Nov 3, 2019, 9:22 AM

Ask him questions trying to exaggerate this issue. I’m sure he is and will be asked questions that are framed to create drama. There will be more in the coming weeks in order to hype the game against Clemson

LOL he will not play in the NFL

Nov 3, 2019, 8:27 AM [ in reply to Re: Feaster went to scar for “honesty and the opportunity.” ]

Didn't even make the top 35 for this list

https://walterfootball.com/draft2020RB.php

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Maybe it’s just me but I’ve seen him knock off

Nov 2, 2019, 10:15 PM

Feaster started

Nov 3, 2019, 8:17 AM

only because their starting RB is out with an injury.

He has the third highest yards per carry on the team.

They had a Freshman Fenwick that looked better than Feaster yesterday.

Nov 3, 2019, 9:32 AM

He is a coot.....and I hope we knock the crap out of him when we play USuck this season........go anywhere else and I will support you.....but you just don’t turn coot and expect me to wish you well......I am done with him....and that is my honest opinion......Go Tigers!!!!!!

Replies: 17
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic