Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Feaster to USUC
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 15
| visibility 1

Feaster to USUC

Jul 28, 2019, 11:09 PM

When will this stop?

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Feaster to USUC

Jul 29, 2019, 4:02 AM

https://wach.com/sports/usc-gamecocks/breaking-tavien-feaster-to-enroll-at-south-carolina

Re: Feaster to USUC

Jul 29, 2019, 6:03 AM

Once a Gamecock/coot always a Gamecock/coot. That was a lame move on his part imo.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

He will get all the carries he wants there

Jul 29, 2019, 4:05 AM

Wonder if he asked Lattimore how well that worked out for him...

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

The road goes on forever and the party never ends...

He wants to be the answer to a trivia question

Jul 29, 2019, 6:53 AM

in the future.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-jospehg.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Him and Brad Scott***

Jul 29, 2019, 10:23 AM

I always ask a coot....

Jul 29, 2019, 11:20 AM

Who was the first coach to win a bowl game for you? Answer... Brad Scott ??

I wish him well except when we play them.

Jul 29, 2019, 7:14 AM

But don't understand this at all. Seems like he should have at least played our first four games like KB did then decide.

Him going there is a kick in the guts to Clemson fans, I know, but he did get his degree and can do what he thinks is best for him.

Hope KB's new team kicks TF's new team's butt when they play. :)

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-fatherg-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

He wasn't all in.

Jul 29, 2019, 7:31 AM

Can't be to leave for USC.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-tiggity-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

am I the only one that really doesn't care?

Jul 29, 2019, 9:42 AM

the guy did some good for us while he was here, but he's making the choice that he thinks is best for him.

we thank him for his contributions and send him on his way.

it's not like he owes anything personally to anyone in the stands or over on the mange who seem to take this as their best friend banging their GF/Mom.

I hate USC like errbody else, but the kids gone and we can't stop him from going elsewhere. The players who actually know him personally can handle it on the field in November.

I think you're right.

Jul 29, 2019, 9:47 AM

We should probably exonerate Benedict Arnold while we're at.

ringofhonor-rhtig.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

so boo him every time he touches the ball this year

Jul 29, 2019, 9:51 AM

it will be very therapeutic

Or as the mangers would eloquently shorten this novel,

Jul 29, 2019, 9:54 AM [ in reply to am I the only one that really doesn't care? ]

“FOCUS!!!”

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpgringofhonor-obed.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

While I agree with you

Jul 29, 2019, 10:29 AM [ in reply to am I the only one that really doesn't care? ]

I think CJ Spiller has ever right to feel slighted by this move. CJ is the foundation of where our program is today. The corner stone. Asking Feaster to become everything a Clemson man is supposed to be on and off the field. A Clemson man is not a Gamecock, even in the darkest corners of their mind.

I don't agree with Feaster feeling like has to do this to feed his family. The RB position in the NFL is exactly that, Not For Long. Teams don't draft RBs early b/c they know that can get a great back in the later rounds. See Todd Gurly. Their careers are short. And yes any NFL salary is generally going to bring in more money that most occupations but how many Clemson grads do you know struggle to feed their family. He's becoming an enabler with that mind set. I don't care where he goes. But feeling like he has to do this or his family won't make it is the wrong way to think. I assume however its been driven into his life being since someone important noticed his talent, that "one day you'll make it in the NFL". That's fantastic but don't do it to feed your family.

He’s dead to me. And sullied the sacred number 28.***

Jul 29, 2019, 11:40 AM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg2016_nascar_champ.gif flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Like TOTE said... it bothers me mildly that he went to the

Jul 29, 2019, 11:45 AM

coots. The fact that he promised Spiller to be a Clemson man through and through and then went to the coots... that ticks me off.

Replies: 15
| visibility 1
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic